DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Convention

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

ThatGuySam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Convention

Post by ThatGuySam »

I know, I know. Your probably thinking "ha ha he must be joking!"
Well yeah I suppose you are right, but in the unlikely event we do have a convention, hallelujah if we do!

I made a logo anyways it's not the best. I made it using Photoshop CC and some images I had. If you like it please leave a comment and if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave any.

Hope you like it
Last edited by ThatGuySam on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have Fun Always
Sam

Has been playing TT Since: 28th October 2012
Join ThinkTanks' Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H7fGD6E
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Convention

Post by parCAT »

Have you even played ANY of those game modes you put on your "logo?"

How about we try to get people to play the game before we commit to a convention.
meow !
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

Yup, what my home girl par said.
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"

ThatGuySam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ThatGuySam »

I have played CTF Recreation, Battle Royale and RollerBall. I couldn't fit the RollerBall logo on because, if I did it would look tiny and you wouldn't know what it is. I've never played King Of The Hill or Gladiator. I'd like to try them some day :rockon: ThinkTanks!
Have Fun Always
Sam

Has been playing TT Since: 28th October 2012
Join ThinkTanks' Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H7fGD6E
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

in the interest of getting people to play the game how about we stop entering a TBM server and immediately suggesting that half the players in that server leave to play scrum.

a full server is rare....stop breaking them up.
Dont Go Ninja'in Nobody Don't Need Ninja'in
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

I second that! It gets pretty tiresome that what few games I play anymore only gets to be 1 and a part because after the first full game, its " TS anyone? ". I guess its a good time to just move on......

Oops sorry T13. Nice banner! I hope ya get to use it. How many times do you get across the big pond?

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

Agree 100% with the TS problem. Tried to come back and play after months off only to have games stopped because the scrummers want to play elsewhere. I always hated scrum lol..
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

I understand the frustration with people bolting a BM map to play scrum.
Indeed I was playing multiple BM games last week and then jumped at the chance to play some scrum when the opportunity arose.
A few comments there.
Just as some prefer Bm over scrum, there are those that prefer scrum over BM.
The default game these past few years have been BM, noobs tend to start with it, it can accommodate a varying number of players through a single game better.
There are those that like playing ThInk Tanks but will not stay on if its BM only (vice versa for those that like BM , but usually if there are people on its in a BM server)
There are those that will play BM if that is the only option, but would prefer scrum.
For me as a west coast player with the servers hosted from east/ midwest locations my fire rate tends to be pretty bad, so it gets tiring to try to get a shot off as the easterners put two clips into me.
I bear with it, but it gets tiring I have to say.
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

Yep nothing but noobs playing tbm.... I think baba referred to me once as a neanderthal for liking tbm..he also called me a conservative bar owner. Oh how I miss those mensa type flame wars..

The point that GS was trying to make, why ruin a good game of bm, and jump ship in the middle of a game, to play ts. Can't it wait until the game ends? Seems as though the numbers here are dwindling...God knows what llik will do when the game fades away, why not make it as enjoyable for everyone as possible? I took a year or so off and played a few times in the last month. I just spent the last 30 minutes playing against bots. Time for another beer.
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

I'll aways jump from TBM to a TS game if i get a chance. I can only play a few games of TBM before im falling asleep at my computer.
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"