DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

WSL - (World Scrum League)

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: WSL - (World Scrum League)

Post by Baba »

It appears the poppycocks will need (at least) one sub for todays game.
I am unable to make it, Cannon is still galavanting around, Blind Cide is available, havent heard from CB jr (though he is usually available).
Please post if you are available and / or contact BC...or at least show up and get in the game -thanks!
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

I'm going to Fenway Park today... Major League Baseball field or "pitch" for you UKer's. I'll miss the games today, but I think at least two of my players can make them.

Hope everything runs smoothly, I'll check in when I get back.
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

Well, I got a server up to replace the Roo server, but it was 10 after. We never got a sub and CB jr has to start on time in order to make his baseball appointment, so looks like we'll have to reschedule or forfeit.
cpt Rik
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by cpt Rik »

ahh righty.. don't think I was able to see said server in the list :/
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

I sent email that cb jr was good today,, no time restraints. He waited until 15 after then I booted him off his pc so my team can go get our arses handed to us at Dazz's .
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

WEEK 10 STANDINGS!!
Chimis: 26
Dwellers: 23
Triple Treat: 16
Chasers: 16

Game Unplaid:
French vs Popycockers.

Regaurding the Tie-Breaker and Make-up Game!!!
-IF- Poppycockes win atleast one game (Get Two or more Points next week in the makeup game), They will play the Dwellers, and the winner of the TieBreaker will play The Chimi's.

-OR-
If Poppycockers dont get two or more points next week in their makeup. They are out. Then the winner of The TieBreak game (Triple Treat vs Chasers) plays the Dwellers (second Place team), and the Loser plays the Chimis (1st place team)
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
@uré
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by @uré »

Ahem...I'm REALLY sorry for the 'no show' of sunday : completely forget it after a big day w/ friends...

So if it's possible we can shedule it before this sun or play it one hour earlier ??? Any other suggestion welcome.
HOpe we can do it w/ no consequences on the rest of the league.

Take care all !!
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

Guys, are a postponing the 1st week of playoff's, or can you four teams get together and play your make up games an hour early on Sunday. The games that would need to be made up at 4PM EST on Sunday would be French vs Popycockers, Poppycockers need at least two points, and then Triple Treat vs Chaser, Winner advances to playoffs, and the loser is eliminated if the Poppycockers score MORE than two point. Now if Popycockers go Win-Loss or Tie-Tie (are awarded two points) then there will need to be ANOTHER Make-up game between Poppycockers and the Loser of the Triple-Treat vs Chasers make-up game.
pacifico
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by pacifico »

I would prefer to play the tiebreakers at standard game time and postpone other playoff games a week later. Just my two cents. Waiting to hear the final verdict soon!!!! I won't get out of church until close to 12:30 PST.
@uré
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by @uré »

so what about tonight guys ??
I can do 4pm est or 5 pm est for the Poppy vs french.

Rik ? Ox ? Cannon ? poppy ?? any news ???