DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

CTF Released on TT's 6th B/day 4/25 Preload Available Now

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

LONEWOLF
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Re: CTF Recreation Developments

Post by LONEWOLF »

@ Dazzle
Love the weapon idea for the brain !
Don't Tread On Me!!!
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Re: Map Testers Needed - CTF Recreation

Post by Dazzle »

Ok the 4 Lush maps are complete and I will be running test server tomorrow, I will email out sever pass and admin pass so you can rotate the maps using /restart once you have logged in.

The new CTF script will not be installed at this stage, what I am looking for is feedback on the maps themselves so I would like the object placement checked, things like are the goals correctly positioned and are the trees, rocks, arrows and bounce pads in the correct place and do they work as near as dam it to the original in terms of where they take you to.

The new power ups are also installed, so please check the position of the pup's as well as the weapons themselves. There are 3 weps to test volcano rock, sticky brain and slide brain - the standard TT weps are uninstalled at this stage. All have different reticles and these will be loaded in game when you join the server - if for whatever reason the reticles show as white squares when you join the server just restart TT and that will sort it out.

Please post screenies and feedback comments in this thread (or call me on skype) and I will adjust maps/weps where and as necessary.

I will emailing the following players later who have expressed their interest in testing CTF Recreation.

Cloud, Breaka, Bertha, LGM, LONEWOLF, Phobik, Roo, Art Crazy, Supra, Woot, Grreat, Roo, CB, Napalm

If any other CTF vets would like to help out please post here and I will send details

Thanks for your help
t-34
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by t-34 »

Sounds like fun
t-34
ArtCrazy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by ArtCrazy »

It looks awesome. I didn't really play CTF back in the day (more of a Survivor type) and so can't comment on object position but the maps look great.

As for the white reticles, even restarting TT didn't fix them for me, weird...
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

Took a few pics of things i noticed that may want to be changed. I will post them tomorrow.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Breaka
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Breaka »

You emailed me on my old address so I wasn't able to read your message till now. Anyways I'll check out the maps and such this weekend...
-Breaka (CANADIAN BEER)
Image Image
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

So about those things I need to send ya.... I'll get on em next week when I'm not in school.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

^ thanks

^^ Will run test server again as of 9pm EST today

@ Lone all fixed up and ready to go :thumbup:
GRRReat
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by GRRReat »

I played 2 of the maps and think i found a few minor things missing should of took pics its to hard to just explain them.
Words can cut like a sword or heal a deep wound!
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

I hear that lone did most of the placing. How he can remember everything is beyond me. The only big issue is the firerate, although Im sure you know. I remember the volcano rock had the same firerate as the Area effect powerup. I vaguely remember the brain not having a quick firerate, but I am sure lonewolf remembers more than I. It would seem as if I get more of the brains than anything else. Are the probability of getting powerups even?

Great job lone and dazz
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\