DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sign up Already!!!! Tbml is on

Post by CB »

Why are you ^ drafting at 10 eastern? the league start time will be no later than 9:30. We have been doing tbm for a long time and concluded 930 is the latest it should start to be fair to east coasters. And really 9:00 would be fair. . If I lived in ca It wouldn't matter what time it started.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

CB we are just tring get this going. Theres only a few that have confirmed they are playing. If it means that we will need to do it a 10:00 then so be it. Drafts can be whenever it takes to get it done.
Napalm was wanting to play, but needs it alittle later. No matter what we do we won't be able to please all, but I think getting as many folks involved as possible would be the best for all. I'm still feeling my way through this with a goal to get it started/completed. So all need to add their input and confirm.
Thx,
Jerry

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

Don't change any times on my account. I just said "the later the better", for me. I have to get the kiddies down before I can disappear for a while.

8:30 or later EST would be fine.
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Stink-"Have another orange julius, jr."
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

I'm saying we did this enough years now and 930 was the latest to be fair to east coasters. If you do it any later count me out. All the names on that list signed up to play, draft from the list and have captains get in touch with there players.. if some players cancel, adjust the teams. Trying to get them all to confirm is just more of a waste of time.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

You guys may have an issue with the new time, everyone who signed up was signing up for 9:00 EST, 10:00 will be quite a surprise for some.
Born-Again Christian
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

Where does it say that the games are at 10? We dont have a time for the games yet, nor do we have the teams. We are getting ahead of our selfs here. Once we have the teams we will decide when the game will be and who will host the games. And not every game has to be at 930. After we know what day each team is playing the captians can decide a time for the rest of there teams.

The drafts were going to be at 10 EST not the games. And the draft only needs to be the captians. So if 10 EST works for all the captians then let it be at 10. But i certainly dont want to make people drop out (ie CB) because the drafts are 30 minutes later then 930.
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Holy crap,, players signed up,, draft the list as it stands.

@ Music, I'm not dropping because of draft time. If the league remains no later than 930 as its been since the beginning,, I'm in. You are making it harder than it has to be by trying to confirm players.. they signed,, draft them.

Red still sucks!
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

CB wrote:
I'm dropping because of draft time.
Why are you so concerned about drafts anyway, you arent a captian so why do you need to be there. I only am making the confirms because we need to know if everyone still wants to do it. And we are not waiting for everyone to confirm we are wating for a day where everyone can sit down at there computers and go onto yim and draft the players.

EDIT: It's supposed to read I'M not dropping because of draft time.
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

Musik, I asked for CB's input and he's providing it, that's all. We finally have enough captains and we're working on getting the draft situated. We'll draft from the people who have already signed up, the list was adjusted based on those people who dropped out. We'll adjust after the draft if necessary.

This has been a cluster getting started, let's keep it simple from here on out.
Deliriot
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Deliriot »

Uhmmm....can we like get started here already totally at once and for sure!!!!

....I'm starvvved!

:bounce: