DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Here we go again

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Here we go again

Post by dad »

Wow, logon to play this morning only to see a server called "CB is a loser". I think it's time for another break. As Baba said in an earlier post "Some of us are still annoying children".
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Here we go again

Post by CB »

Dad don't stop playing because of one moron. That was llik at his finest. I put my own time into showing that doushbag how to use TGE and shows his appreciation by busting my nuts in game. Ya just can't fix retarded!
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Gabe
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Gabe »

Yeah dad, don't go! You have been tearing me up lately!
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

May be a moot point...my son has apparently effed up my tt file...
YorkshirePud
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by YorkshirePud »

I don't post at all in here but on this subject well cant help myself, That retarded as CB rightly called him is out of control Team killing, Calling, He just can't stop. :tankerconfused:
I saw him take down two newbies with some nice gutter language and i bet they where only young, I'm no saint but it was just wrong, he team killings all the time, jumping in and out
of games just try and destroy someones game what a clown!
I ran into him last night and give him some of his own back wow he don't like it.
Someone ban him let him play on his own on his own server with his new piss poor maps. :thumbup:
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

Lol, reminds me of 10 years ago TT :)
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

I guess some people never will grow up. He needs more of mommas milk or beat by daddy. He's been a worthless addition this game for years. He must be related to woo.

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar