DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

MI - Mercenaries InFuego "Are You Ready For This"

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

wOOt
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: MI - Mercenaries InFuego "Are You Ready For This"

Post by wOOt »

id say this the army thing is about as dead as it can get without actually being dead, it's for shiz on life support.
Watching Dazzle pwn Rogue to be endlessly pissy since 4/1/2008
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

Show up for a league once in a while, then we'll talk MM.
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

we want to place our hat in give mi and little jolt and just do it
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

^^ All you are to me is waste of genetic material who just doesn't get that you just are not that important to me or anyone else. Let the adults speak and go play with your dolls. Responding to a post month earlier . . . absolutely pathetic. FYI, I was trying to pick up war activity and get my new members and some of the older vets into some action. Somehow, I don't think that would require my league attendance. If you think it does, get a life. End of class.
Cannon-Dale J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cannon-Dale J »

^ Out of order MM, you are bigger than that (least I think you are). You know armies are dead & leagues are the only place left. I for one have time to listen to Tank, I just know what I need to filter from him from time to time.
Talking poppycock for as long as I remember...
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

^ Point taken. You may be better man than me Cannon. Let's just say I was pissed off at the fact that a kid who goes around telling everyone about how obnoxious my posts are has the nerve to respond to a post dated month earlier, which his leader already has responded to btw, relating an invitation to war with SA to my league activities. My words may have been extreme, but the sentiments remain. I don't tolerate kids who go trolling on boards picking fights with people much older than they are.

Armies are mostly dead, but SA'ers are working to revive, and a war was supposed to be the first steps in reviving interest. But it seems it may be a lost cause. :(
English
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by English »

Hmm Im a old ver but I barely play due to lack of Leaques being good or people being on but I wud play if any of my old friends wud play wit me :D :tankerguns:
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

ggg, your absence is obvious. There is the TBML going on right now. Many fun games. If you want leagues, thats the place to be.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
aaa
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by aaa »

Hey W00t, I know MI's last run in with Ka wasn't a good one, but once KaR is up and running and has enough good trained members, would you like to have a scrimmage?
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

^ SA will take you