DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Can't get Dedicated server up!

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Darkrai DTLeader
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Can't get Dedicated server up!

Post by Darkrai DTLeader »

Hey, is there anyone that can help me? I've done the instructions many times but it won't work. My server won't become a dedicated server.
by the way, i have a Windows Vista, just i case it helps.
Thanks! :tankergang:
Your inteligence is no match for my stupidity. :|

bla bla
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Can't get Dedicated server up!

Post by bla bla »

k mayby this will help

go into your start menue,and move you courser to the think tank little icon then move your curser to either below or above you think tanks list you should see a sentence called "launch dedicated server" move your curser to it and choices should come up saying Spooky, Lush, Frantic move to any one of those then some other choices will come up saying scrum, team battlemode, battlemode, team scrum move onto anyone of those and if you moved you curser to the frantic choice then what will come up is the mission . example synaptic slopes or you can choose random mission click either one of those missions you see! Next is this black little screen should pop up and then all sorts of words and numbers
do not close any of it!

go into TT and you should see your server! if you have a mod go into your server and open it with either acas
or mod wiz!

i hope this helped if it didn't work or my instruction don't make any sense ask someone other that me!
█bla bla BMT█
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

that seems a little easy... if you can just do it like that, why do they have these big long lists of instructions on here?
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Darkrai DTLeader
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

bla bla wrote:k mayby this will help

go into your start menue,and move you courser to the think tank little icon then move your curser to either below or above you think tanks list you should see a sentence called "launch dedicated server" move your curser to it and choices should come up saying Spooky, Lush, Frantic move to any one of those then some other choices will come up saying scrum, team battlemode, battlemode, team scrum move onto anyone of those and if you moved you curser to the frantic choice then what will come up is the mission . example synaptic slopes or you can choose random mission click either one of those missions you see! Next is this black little screen should pop up and then all sorts of words and numbers
do not close any of it!

go into TT and you should see your server! if you have a mod go into your server and open it with either acas
or mod wiz!

i hope this helped if it didn't work or my instruction don't make any sense ask someone other that me!
Yeah...., ooops. I didn't put it in the start menu. :oops: I'll try directly from TT folder, hope it works!

Darkrai DTLeader
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Darkrai DTLeader wrote:
bla bla wrote:k mayby this will help

do not close any of it!

or mod wiz!

Yeah...., ooops. I didn't put it in the start menu. :oops: I'll try directly from TT folder, hope it works!
It works!! :rockon: Thanks

:tankerhappy1: :thumbup:

Darkrai DTLeader
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

My server is going to be up for a while. It's called UFO wars. Have fun!

:rockon:

Mr Phobik
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Post by Mr Phobik »

Also if you have a router, make sure to port forward so other people can see your server.
bla bla
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by bla bla »

i was gonna say that too because i don't see the server
█bla bla BMT█
^^^^^^^^^^^^