DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Watch Out Here Folks!!!!

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Watch Out Here Folks!!!!

Post by drsawbones »

Ok, I just saw some stuff in more then a few places here in the forums and alot in games recently that is just plain out of line!

I have an 8 yr old and a 13 yr old who play TT, as do alot of other patrons here who have younglings.
You "grown-ups" MUST WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!
And if you're an adolescent using that type of language GO EAT A BAR OF SOAP THIS MINUTE!
Don't bi-pass the word filters with creative typing...it's going to get you a ticket to a vacation from PTT2.
If you have a beef with someone, take it up by telephone, email, IM, or somewhere private where you can get dirty if you feel the need.
If you have to swear and curse like a drunken sailor, then do it in the dungeon if you have access, otherwise KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

On another note...there's some new members here that are really getting on my last nerve with the forum spamming.
Here's a few examples of forum spamming:
Posting back to back to back, posting 1,2 or 3 word replies, posting in threads that are 1 year dead, and posting replies that make absolutely no sense at all or are completely off topic.

Above all THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

I'm going to close my eyes for 48 hrs and when I open them anyone I see spamming these forums is also going to get on that one way ticket out of here for a while.

For all the rest of you TT'rs that abide by decency, speak up when you see stuff like this happening instead of going into sheep mode, or tell someone who can do something about it, okay? Thanks!

We're not here to drive people away, but we certainly aren't going to keep members or gain new ones if we can't get the lid on this swearing, alias confusions, and forum spam.

Doc
DrSawbones™(UF)

LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Watch Out Here Folks!!!!

Post by LGM »

Thanks, Doc! :rockon:
For all the rest of you TT'rs that abide by decency, speak up when you see stuff like this happening instead of going into sheep mode, or tell someone who can do something about it, okay? Thanks!
Less baaaaa... good idea.
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

drsawbones wrote:Above all THINK BEFORE YOU POST!
that's a good lesson for me :razz:

well thanks for letting me know... :thumbup:

what's "sheep mode"?
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Garchomp XPL-BMT
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Garchomp XPL-BMT »

^ "Sheep mode" means you basically don't do anything, and don't speak up, like sheep. I hope Baba won't get mad...
Good post doc, hopefully this will reduce cussing/spam.
Teasing *Sheena* (and being teased back) since... FOREVER...

Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

lol i'm a sheep then... i'm afraid of over reporting, but i'll try. i'll be glad about the less cussing, just incase my mom is looking over my shoulder :razz:
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

Doc,
Just say "PULL" when it's time to deploy the Napalm. It been a while since I went on a "crackdown" spree. I could certainly use the time to hone my skills f you know what I mean.
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Stink-"Have another orange julius, jr."
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by DJ Wings »

drsawbones wrote:do it in the dungeon if you have access, otherwise KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!
And if you don't have access... Then why are you even doing it in the first place?
Never really gone, never really part of the game.
eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by eR!c »

napalm_tt wrote:It been a while since I went on a "crackdown" spree.
Actually I think it would be a great idea to let you crackdown on some of the explicit talkers out there. I've had some really bad experiences with someone called "a box of startch" and I ended up getting in trouble. Personaly, I think that would be a great idea.
-eR!c
Image Image
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Post by drsawbones »

PULL
pullit.jpg
pullit.jpg (42.79 KiB) Viewed 11234 times
..and list all alias Tank Names that you want to report. If you prefer annon status then send it in a PM. :rockon:
DrSawbones™(UF)

THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

CADC - e-mailing
Rule 5: No Spam

Please do not use the forums in any way to promote third party services, products, websites, or organizations.

Rule 6: No Soliciting

Do not use the forums to ask for services/products or to offer your services/products to others, unless otherwise stated in specific forums.
Clickbank violates both.