DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

RollerBall Comments and Help

Download FREE upgrade packs here. Upgrade packs allow you to get into all games and mods fast by having everything preloaded. We recommend Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

if you are new to TT and are on windows grab my upgrade pack from here http://planetthinktanks2.com/viewtopic.php?t=2912 it has just about everything you will ever need preinstalled and ready to go, just follow the readme to install.
Last edited by Dazzle on Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tank Master
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Tank Master »

one thing i would like more about rollerball is if i was able to get on when i had my old comp...
everytime i tried to get on it would take forever to get and i try to get in but i would get tired of
waiting so i would just leave :cry:
Downgrade
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Downgrade »

^get the rollerball preload go to http://www.freewebs.com/daz_138 to get it
The memories will never die.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

>>> RollerBall Series 2 Released <<<

Post by Dazzle »

At long last, and after many months, I have finished the RollerBall Series 2 maps which are offically released today.

New maps are New York, Cairo, Sydney and London

So for more infomation, screenies of the new maps and to download the new RollerBall 2 Files

Enjoy

Also watch out for the all new KOTH coming in the next few days
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

Just installed the update Dazzle :wink:

I'm-a gonna play a little inbetween work and sleep. lol

Also, the Rollerball page on your site has an error:
Comment From Dazzle - August 2006

The second series of maps have taken ages to make mainly because they were even more complicated than the series 1 maps.

Methinks you mean November 2007. 8)
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

:above: Smart a$$ :dieabove: :dieabove: :dieabove: :dieabove: :lol: :lol:
cpt Rik
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by cpt Rik »

Series two maps :o .. Amazing.. 'nough said
Clown
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Cairo

Post by Clown »

Hey I got this one problem, when entering Cairo it starts to download a DZSky11 which didn't come with any of the packs I installed.

I checked it, I checked it again and there was no DZSky11, so where to get it? I don't know about other maps because this was the first one I tried to enter. :?
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Oh :censored: i have uploaded the wrong preload - I will correct it later, totally my bad many apologies

download links suspended until preload fixed :mad:
13inchgun
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by 13inchgun »

Daz,
I did install it correctly, downloaded on 19/Nov/07, around 10:00GMT, and the Cairo map is up on the server, it still states I need to download the preload, so I checked all the files in the download, and there is no sky folder in the Cairo folder of "RollerBall_Files" folder. Though, I did pick up about 4 of the sky panels in my game>data>skies>DZ_Skies folder, labeled "DZSky11_1" thru "DZSky11_4", along with the "DZSky11.dml" file, probably when trying to log into the server, before it threw up the predownload window. I'd seen it downloading those with the TT download script I have installed in my game. Also, nosing around in the other files in your download Zip, I noticed there is no "Sydney_Terrains" folder in the "RollerBall_Terrains" folder, so I expect that won't work either if the Sydney map is up on the server. Since, the links are already down, I expect you know somethiongs wrong, so I figured I'd let you know what I spotted. I'll watch for the download links to be reinstated on your site, or the PTT2 link and grab the fix then. In the meantime, I'll clean these 5 sky files out. Games look really good though, I just wish I could have gotten right in to play! :<You>)
See Ya, ...gun