DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

The Dungeon is open for busness.

Flaming Hot Information and Site Support. Q&A. Suggestions & Comments.

Moderator: Moderator

Hugobaaarainz
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Hugobaaarainz »

What's the problem with an adult forum? Many said they wanted PTT2 to be PG, great! But not everyone wants PTT2 to be PG. It's like saying each and every movies in the world should be PG.

Now thanks to the distinction, we have a forum inaccessible to underage kids, thus leaving them in a protected forum. Anyway, I'm not gonna spend all my time in the adult forum. I'm too much of a kid for that.
Arc9
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Arc9 »

can i sign my dog up?
he's 30 years old dog years 5 years old "us" years and he has nuts!!! I will chop nuts in half if i dont join!!! :shock:
Alias ®e¢øn ©ømmanÐø ¥CUT¥
UT "We stand united as one"
Hhal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Hhal »

Arc9 wrote:can i sign my dog up?
he's 30 years old dog years 5 years old "us" years and he has nuts!!! I will chop nuts in half if i dont join!!! :shock:

Step away from the animal! :tankerbarrels:
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

So since I'm not 18 I can't see the funny threads anymore? :|
Warfare

Post by Warfare »

Blind Cide wrote:Umm, I don't shave. Can I still get in?

Hehe, I don't shave much either :P
PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by PGG »

I'm with player. Now we are in the "Protected forum?"

Hell, if I have one more year of "protected" entertainment, I think I may just make a new account on my sister's name, and then say my older cousin moved in with us and it is-

crap. Gotta stop scheming in-text.
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

A comment from yours truely to all those who are complaining "aww now I can't see the adult threads!"...

If PTT2 is the only adult-content outlet for your life (which it shouldn't be in the first place), you are a very very sad person. :| :lol:

Now shush up. 8)
MonicaTTmed
Veteran Medium
Veteran Medium

Post by MonicaTTmed »

I'm with Player and PGG...I think the living-out-in-the-middle-of-nowhere factor is causing some sort of epidemic of clear thinking among us. I like the idea in that it might shut up the morality police for a little while, but where will all the funny threads I like to read go? Plus it's created this little outburst about the under 18s wanting their own forum where adult issues are not allowed, even though if there is an over 18 forum (and it's the only place adult issues are allowed) that automatically establishes the rest of the forum as a place where adult issues are not allowed. Think, people. You may be under 18, but you can still think, hopefully...

If PTT2 is the only adult-content outlet for your life (which it shouldn't be in the first place), you are a very very sad person. Neutral Laughing

Now shush up. Cool

Uhh, actually I wanted to see those threads because they're hilarious without being incredibly stupid. Have you seen the jokes in the Spam Lounge, and on other sites dedicated to jokes? Seriously, homegrown is the best for humor.
Spirit ^VT^
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Spirit ^VT^ »

Can we just let it rest.......im sorry i posted anything......ayiyiyiyiyiiiyi.........
GEAUX Saints!

TT Forever.
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

MonicaTTmed wrote:
If PTT2 is the only adult-content outlet for your life (which it shouldn't be in the first place), you are a very very sad person. Neutral Laughing

Now shush up. Cool

Uhh, actually I wanted to see those threads because they're hilarious without being incredibly stupid. Have you seen the jokes in the Spam Lounge, and on other sites dedicated to jokes? Seriously, homegrown is the best for humor.

That's not necessarily what I meant. Mature jokes are one thing, but discussion about topics that are definately R-rated are better off in an adult section. People are mature enough usually to not be scarred by jokes inbetween PG-13 and R, but NC-17 is a different story. This is where we have to separate polite society discussion from "we wanna discuss this in the boys' locker-room" discussion.
Not saying that all discussion is NC-17 in The Dungeon... We aren't all so corrupted 24/7. So far there's only some PG-13 and R stuff.

I do agree tho, "homegrown humor" is pretty damn funny :razz: