DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Old timers check in

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin

SquidRing
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Old timers check in

Post by SquidRing »

Hey

Is there any old timers on here, 44, Three, KBC, Fishtank.

Miss the talking crap with you guys. Reminded me of this site when PEST past away recently, a true gentleman. I figure this post won't be read by anyone but here's to it

Cheers from down under

Squidring
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Old timers check in

Post by Cloud »

Wow, a name I haven't seen in a very long time. Hope all is well. I have not heard from 44, Three, KBC, Fishtank, or PEST in ~10 years. We have a *somewhat* active Discord server. I don't see it on the homepage, I'll see about getting it added. There are a few active folks from the 2003-2005 period on there. Here's a link that will expire in 7 days from this post if you see it: https://discord.gg/3gzB8HA6
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
-44-
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Old timers check in

Post by -44- »

Heya Guys! Checked in recently for nostalgia’s sake and was happy to see some names I remember. Hope you are well, Squid. Good memories. I’m still in touch with Memphis and Smacky through Facebook, but none others that I can recall. Miss this game