DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

TrouserChili
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Post by TrouserChili »

So I managed to finish 2nd in game one despite clion and soapscrum's constant bming me and no admin to address it because he left.
Pretty sure Zante witnessed this crap.

Started right back up in game two at which point I left. I'm done with this. GL all.
What is Scrum???

Post by Guest »

Seriously, man?

What happened was C_Lion went right up to the scrum- a hair away, so I started unloading. Yes, I shot a little early, and I'm willing to admit that was purely my mistake.

However, the next two lives, C_Lion just pumps lead into me in an almost undefendable fashion. At that point, everyone (yeah, everyone, even you) got a little pissed and started shooting a bit early.

I'm not sure why, but at that point, the admin jumps off the cliff and is like "im sick of you bming ****ers" and just off and leaves. At that point, C and you leave.

As far as Zante goes, we were talking after the game and I can definitely tell you what "crap" he witnessed. Tonight was just an all-around awful night. Don't blame this crap on me.

As far as "constant BMing" you, that's just a flat out lie and you know it. I really, really don't want to argue about this and if it'll make you a little happier I won't show up to the leagues. Just stop spewing crap you know isn't true.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

@Trouser, First of all I'm not really sure how to respond to this. Other than the fact that I'm sorry you feel this strongly about one game, I don't know what I should do here. On the same note, Tumble has dropped out as well, for similar reasons. ChorionicIce told me he wasn't going to be playing tonight only an hour before it started, so I thought I could allow another player, SoapScrum, to take his slot in server B so he could play. I didn't think it would be that bad, and I apologize for the admin leaving early. I should have had a backup, and/or my original admin should have made sure things were okay before he bailed.

@Soapscrum, if you want to start a 1 on 1 truth contest, do it in your own chat box where no one else can see it. Do not duel it out on public forums. Also, if you're going to start telling the public what someone else says, you need some proof, because according to Tumble, he just up and left--said nothing.

I'm disappointed that one game really ended it for the 2 of you. I realize I can't change your minds.
meow !
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

@Trouser & parCAT- I am sorry i bailed,but i couldnt handle having a sub for an Indy League.I realize i should have stuck it out,but i couldn't do it.

@Soap-Putting words in my mouth isn't going to get you far.To many people know i dont talk like that in game,and it will not gain you any respect.Plus all that where in that game (including you) know i didnt say anything during the 5-8 minutes i stayed.
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"

supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Everyone settle down. Lets get practical here for some solutions:

Clion and Soap should receive 0's. No offense guys, but the bming has been substantiated by 2 other players (Soap himself, and Tumbleweed)

Soap subbed for Wes, which he authorized. In the future, we need to make clear whether this can be done, but for now lets not react and make the league less competitive.

Trouser should stay in... he should get a 1st place score, and rejoin the group. His potential for the 1st position was hindered by the bming.

Next week will be important to figuring the final players for the finals.

Lets not all fall apart and let the anger and poor gameplay of others dictate our involvement. Lets make adjustments tonight, and be better for it next week.

Thoughts?
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Its cool Soap.. no worries on my end.

I just think we have a conflict and clearly these things happened - so we'll just deal with it and move on.

Post by Guest »

Oops, in a frenzy of lag accidentally deleted my post instead of editing it.

However, as I said, my score isn't a concern- but I do think that whoever had the highest score at the end should win fair and square.
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

They will - but Trousers score was hindered possibly due to the action we have been describing.

Since none of us were there who would need to decide what would happen, it seems like the best thing to do would be to kick Trouser up to a #1 position...

He already finished #2, so its not a big stretch to do it. Make sense?

His POTENTIAL score was hindered due to the BMING.... thus he gets an automatic adjustment in my view.

Thoughts?

Post by Guest »

supratank wrote:They will - but Trousers score was hindered possibly due to the action we have been describing.

Since none of us were there who would need to decide what would happen, it seems like the best thing to do would be to kick Trouser up to a #1 position...

He already finished #2, so its not a big stretch to do it. Make sense?

His POTENTIAL score was hindered due to the BMING.... thus he gets an automatic adjustment in my view.

Thoughts?
Not really, going by the general view, the person in first would have also been "battlemoded" (which really didn't happen, it was a fairly civil game), but also, all of their names are so similar it's hard to keep track of who's who :P
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Soap - no one else is complaining about bming except Trouser. He quit the league over it.

Then you jumped in and said that you did it as well.

This doesn't look like it was game wide (as you said it was a civil game), but on Trouser a few times.

Makes it easy.