DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Triv
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Post by Triv »

I hope someone records a game... would be interesting to watch it. Perhaps the last game?
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

Weasel wrote:TW's graph said he got 5 points this week...dont think he did.
I only managed to get 1 goal Parcat.Good eye there Weasel.

Playing two games,I think that would be a very good idea.One game just wasn't enough.The game was very intense and the guys where a lot of fun to play against.I'm looking forward to next weeks game,Hoping for the same fun and intensity.
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"

parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

@Tum & Weasel--sorry about that, guys--it was late and I guess I wasn't paying attention; all fixed though!

@getsome--thanks; I must say, it has taken a lot of work, but I know now that it was well worth it. Like I said before, I wish there were more interested players. For as long as TT is alive and for as long as I'm still playing, I will make sure ISL continues! Plus, I don't always have to run it :~)

@Triv--whether I make it to the final round or not, I will record and make a video of the final game(s).

@ALL ISL PLAYERS--please check your email and respond to it accordingly. Thanks!
meow !

Post by Guest »

When people tie, points should be averaged between the placements instead of awarding the points of the higher placement.

Like when 2 people tie for first, you average the points between first and second and award 3.5 points instead of giving the 4 1st place points to both players. It'll keep the points awarded in both groups even (group A had a total of 11 points awarded and group B had 12), and help prevent any problems that arise if 3 or 4 people tie for first. Also, for players that end up with a lot of ties, their score will be slightly inflated because they got to take advantage of the extra points added whenever a tie occurs.
C_lion
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by C_lion »

I see a disturbing issue when the 'Score Chart' is carefully analyzed !!! You'll notice that players with names beginning in either "C" or "T" have disproportionately lower scores than all the other players whose names begin with different letters.
Obviously a malicious script that has been inserted in to the ...well...I don't want to get too technical here.
Bottom line is that "T's" and "C's" are being sabotaged somehow. If you don't speak up for the T and C guys....they may come for you neXt!!!!!
.......It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames.
kj
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by kj »

why is last weeks game a pre season game now , after its been played?
also I'm not sure I have time for 2 games a session i am already missing soccer practice on Wednesday to make the first game.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

All right guys, here's the deal....

Because a few of you have mentioned that you may not be able to play in the second game, I am making it OPTIONAL! I have decided that the point system above (revised) is permanent and that the second game only allows the 2 separate scores to be AVERAGED, not added together. In other words, if you get 1st place in the first game (4 points) and then in the second game you get 3rd place (2 points)... you average 3 points, and that is the number that is put in for your Week 2 score.

For the second game: if there are less than 3 players in your server, we might combine servers for a 6 (or 4, 5) player game.

I realize this may not work out so well because there are so few players (especially this coming Wednesday), and many may leave after the first game because they are needed elsewhere or because they'd rather leave on a high note. We will figure out.

Please remember that this is the FIRST time this league is occurring, so things are still being worked out. If you have an issue with the way I am running things, my email is parcat_tank@yahoo.com

I'm trying to work everything out as much as I can so that you guys have a great Indy League experience and want to come back next year.
meow !
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Hey everyone.. looks like I will have a tough time making it tonight.

Still hope to make it, but wanted to give a heads up that there is a good possibility I wont be there.

Have fun!
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
C_lion
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by C_lion »

Nobody is going t hold it against you, par. We appreciate your good intentions. No....really. As Morcheeba said, "Rome wasn't built in a day" and Indy Scrum may always be like a house of cards on a windy day, but with a little duct tape and perseverance......who knows!!!!! :construction:
.......It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

All right guys, we've hit mid-season already! Here is this week's (April 6th) server assignments:

I hope all of you will be able to make it as the season rolls on. Last week we were able to fit all 7 players into one server, which was an interesting but nevertheless entertaining twist.

I'm excited for yet another week of indy scrumming! Who's with me?!
meow !