DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

I need Help.

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

aaa
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

I need Help.

Post by aaa »

I made a good map... a pretty good map...
and.. I spent about 7-8 Hours working on it..
It was called A's World.
I did everything perfectly, except something that I just can't figure out..
I go.. I launch it... Loading Datablocks... all the way.. Loading Objects.. all the way..
THEN.. when It gets to Lighting Mission... it goes about 1/4 of the way.. and then it stops....
ERROR REPORT!!!
Whoever can figure the problem out.. and fix it.. I will give you the .mis and .ter as a reward.
Please.. I need some help here.
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: I need Help.

Post by Metal »

I'll help you, just send me the mis... and I'll make it work, ok?
I'll upload on MediaFire back and send you it, I won't use it, I don't want to use other's mis, I like to spend time on my own maps...
So just PM me the Mediafire link with the mis. And ter, cuz i'll check something.
aaa
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by aaa »

Okay, I will upload them now.
Then Send you the link in a PM.
Ugh.. what the heck is wrong with this stupid thing.. I pressed the Green Button 42 times and nothing is happening.
Clicked Basic Uploader and clicked on the Browse Button.. 50 times.. still nothing.
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Metal »

Well if you still haven't fixed it get Flash Player 10... might work =)
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

When Metal cant work out whats wrong send it to me and I will have a look for you :thumbup:
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

i had the same problem when working on docs map. its a shape your going to hate me for this

but make a copy of the mission and put it some where like the desk top. no look throught the shapes. and look through it to see a shape that you have never used. and deleate it then try to start the mission. this may be it

or

you could do what i did alot when i made maps i would put a tank down on a hill to scale it . but never deleated it
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Metal »

Yeah he's right ^, sometimes if you put the shapes, in the wrong place, then it won't work, or won't display the shapes... it will be Like : game/data/shapes/ in your tt folder, same has to be in the tge folder...
And whaT daz said, but I'm sure I know what it is :tankerwink: