DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Skinning Contest 07

Share or download skins here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

XFactor
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Skinning Contest 07

Post by XFactor »

I was on TT today and was thinking to myself, hey why not have a Skinning tourny held once a year. So i'm going to be hosting one every year and some on important holidays for 1 day skins. This year we will have 20 slots open for skinners ready to enter, We will have 3 other judges you may ask to be a judge it's sort of first come first serve so hurry up i will see if you are trust worthy enough to be a judge.

Rules: A date will be set when all the slots are filled up or atleast all the TT'ers that want to compete are in. The slots are closing at the end of this month if you know of someone that isnt going to be here in those 10 days that would like to join PM me or post it here. The time limite givin once everyone is here will be 1 month to complete your best work of art. the Judges will be desiding the WINNER via email. The judges will be scoring on Creativity, Color, Uniqueness, Originality and Dedication to the skin and how much effort we think you put into it. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! :rockon: :welcome:

P.s. the logo for this will be out soon, ill have my dad whip one up for me :wav:

P.s.s new rule that i just thought of its sort of a weird idea. The second place person will have to create a skin with a trophie on it in honor of the 1st place winner.

P.s.s.s THERE IS ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT UNTIL THE SLOTS ARE CLOSED AND THE CONTEST WILL BEGIN!!!!

Judges:
1. Ghõšt (SA)© (<--ME)
2.LONEWOLF
3.GQ
4.Caboose

Contestants:
1.Drsawbones
2.Jacob the JESUSFREAK
3.Yarkl
4.Cadc
Last edited by XFactor on Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

<a>Visit My Website</a>
LONEWOLF
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by LONEWOLF »

I will be a judge :rockon:
Don't Tread On Me!!!
XFactor
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by XFactor »

sweet, ty fo rthe interest LW im sure ur name in here will bring a croud, and im trying to convince Drsawbones to participate or judge too.

<a>Visit My Website</a>
XFactor
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by XFactor »

bump, is anyone gunna post here, should this go in the general section where it will attract more attention, should i copy and paste this into every thread?

<a>Visit My Website</a>
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Post by drsawbones »

okay, I'll try to paint something new.
DrSawbones™(UF)

XFactor
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by XFactor »

ok ty for your participation.

P.S. the number of open slots has been changed down to 10 due to the fact that i don't believe there's 20 TT skinners.

<a>Visit My Website</a>
Yarkl
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Yarkl »

...I might be able to throw something together :popcorn:
GQ

Post by GQ »

I can't enter as a skinner but can help Judge if ya need me.
Jacob the JESUSFREAK
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Jacob the JESUSFREAK »

whats the theme?
Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Cadc »

Count me in 8)