DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Skin showcase

Share or download skins here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Rabban
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Skin showcase

Post by Rabban »

:idea:

Whatever happened to that project where each artists skins were going to be displayed on the appropriate tank? It had the feel of a skin museum and you could fly around the "room" looking at each tank's presentation. I thought that was the coolest idea and really fleshes out a collection of skins. Is that still out there and could a link be provided?

Thanks
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

Are you referring to the thing GQ made? I still haven't seen that, hoping she would host it again...
Born-Again Christian
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Display Tanks Update

Post by Dazzle »

Indeed, its time it came out. One of the problems I had was how to cut down on the lag, which at first was out of control, caused by the sheer number of objects on the map!! But with some enginuity (and a few teleporters) the map is virtually lag free.

Myself and GQ let have let this project slide a bit, however I will get my finger out and add the remaining skins to finish it off real soon, then I can run the server for you all, but I tell you its wicked!!!!!

One thing the preload is around 70 meg!!! but worth it cos you will then have every skin on the map!!

In case you have never seen what it looks like here are a few screenies to get you exited.

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]
Racer445
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Racer445 »

Add my latest Daz.

http://www.learninks.org/racer445/wb/pages/thinktanks/skin-downloads.php

I might have to finally dust off my TT folder to see this again.
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

Sweet pics daz, looks like it was a lot of work...
Born-Again Christian
Rabban
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Rabban »

Glad to hear its still in the works and soon to be revealed. Its such a great project!
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson