DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

UFO with a chane saw

Share or download skins here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Brandie
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

UFO with a chane saw

Post by Brandie »

Can someone give me a plane skin paper shaped like a ufo with a chane saw. Because a kid on TT in my server said "Can you make a UFO with a chane saw" Or is it impossible. No it is not impossible.

:thanks:

Admin note: Thread moved here from Help forum, and duplicate thread removed. -LGM-
(U)nidentified (F)lying (O)bject
(U)nidentified (F)reak
(U)hhhh

2 + 2 = 7, who agrees.

http://forums.planetthinktanks2.com/Thi ... f=4&t=5537
~Brandon
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: UFO with a chane saw

Post by Cylicon460 »

Do you mean a UFO with a chain-saw sticking out of it or a UFO with the skin of a chain-saw on it? Both are possible, but one is harder than the other.
Brandie
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Brandie »

Ok witch is easyer... But woulent that be the same. W8 you could make a UFO with a chain-saw without skinning it. Because eather way works. And the chain saw sticking out of the sides and back so the UFO can shoot.
(U)nidentified (F)reak
(U)hhhh

2 + 2 = 7, who agrees.

~Brandon
imasi
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by imasi »

Ok witch is easyer... But woulent that be the same. W8 you could make a UFO with a chain-saw without skinning it. Because eather way works. And the chain saw sticking out of the sides and back so the UFO can shoot.
Ok, which is easier....? But wouldn't that be the same? Wait! You could make a UFO with a chain-saw without skinning it. Because either way works. The chain saw would stick out of the sides and back so the UFO can shoot.
I know I'm a butt.

Anyways, the concept of the "chain saw sticking out of the sides and back so the UFO can shoot". Do you mean to say actual chainsaws with a grip, like a lumberjack would use or more like a cutting blade that is 360 degrees. Putting it between the top half and bottom half of the UFO. I can't tell if you understand the difference between a skin and a brand new object. If you want the chain saw to be something tangible you'd have to make a new tank object for it. I can't explain how, you'd need someone with better knowledge to explain/do it for you. A new skin with a picture of a chain-saw on it is something much easier to do in photoshop. Or your image editor of choice.
"You played to win, I played to win. The difference is... I won."
Brandie
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Brandie »

:!: Every one bin telling me to go to a photow shop but IDK the site :tankermad1: :!:

Edit: It's not a site
(U)nidentified (F)reak
(U)hhhh

2 + 2 = 7, who agrees.

~Brandon
rOOts
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by rOOts »

I think that's impossible
Think Tanks Player
ThinkTanks ROCKS!
New Brainjar

Post by ultimatedood »

He means a 3d object

and something like the attached
Attachments
this
this
ufo.jpg (88.82 KiB) Viewed 11681 times
ThinkTanks 2 -- Concept Idea / Community Project
Proud ThinkTanks player since Thursday, July 6, 2006, 1:42 pm.
Arc Nine
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Arc Nine »

As far as I know, you can't make chain saws in the game. The game doesn't support melee weapons, you'd have to spend quite a time making the 3d model of the chainsaw and sticking it on the UFO and even then you'd have to find a way to get it in the game.
Look at it this way:
Every object in the game has two main components related to appearance: The model(or shape) and the skin(the texture)
The model is the shape, without any skin like rust and stuff while the skin is the 2d part they put on the model, basicly like drawing on an empty piece of paper and sticking the paper to a box.
aaa
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by aaa »

I know what he's talking about, it is a big black ufo with spikes coming out of the end of it, but I do not know where the file is for it.