DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

skin comp

Share or download skins here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

*Stiffler

skin comp

Post by *Stiffler »

I think its time to bring skinning back to our community. So hows up for skin comps. We should do one once a month and you only get 2 weeks to make a skin.(this doesnt mean a 5 min skin.) take your time on it. so whos up for it?And each chaalenge is a different theme
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: skin comp

Post by 00E »

I'd love to be a part of that but drsawbones hasn't responded to my PM so I can't figure out what is wrong with the blank skins I'm using! But sure once I figure it out I'm in! :)
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

i had problems with it too use a differ blank i use the one by jai jr it breaks the tank into sections
http://www.planetthinktanks2.com/supra/ ... 94402.html
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

i'd do it, except i have no idea how! in addition, when i made a skin, it came out all white on my tank... JEEZ!

once i figure it out, i'm in.
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

u named your tank wrng or wrng format something like that save it as Tank01.jpg and paste it in game\data\shapes\tank and replace the other one
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

hmm... well i'll try to fix it sometime :thumbup:
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

when I used Jai Jrs Set up and then when I tested out the skin it quit of Think Tanks When I Clicked ACCEPT at the names page. And BTW I did name the file Tank01.jpg
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter