DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

~-*-Skin Problem-*-~

Share or download skins here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

~-*-Skin Problem-*-~

Post by 00E »

This was a PM that I sent to drsawbones who has not been on PTT2 for a week so I'm gettin restless

Hey TankerBel told me to come to you for this problem this is what he/she said

by TankerBel

Hey man, I tried to adjust the size but it still didn't work. It is 512 pixels x 512 pixels, thats the correct size. Im pretty sure the one you sent me was 510 x 510, but when I changed the size of your skin, it would adjust the other settings back, and it still shut down TT after i hit "accept" for my name.

Docter SawBones, has TONS! of skins, Im sure if you PM'd her a copy of the skin (in that link like you did to me), I think theres like a 90% chance that she could adjust it and send it back to you.

Osrry I couldn't fix it, send her a PM, and she'll fix it.... Im sure,

Hope that helped
TB

Could you fix this skin?

http://i89.servimg.com/u/f89/13/89/66/15/tank0610.jpg

This one was fixed but how do I fix it on my own so I don't have to go to dr all the time please Help!
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: ~-*-Skin Problem-*-~

Post by fishtank »

I couldn't open the file with fireworks or photoshop. Photoshop gave me this error message:

What software are you using? Make sure the file is 512/512 and named "Tank01", for starters.
It may be possible that you are typing .jpg at the end of the title and your software is still saving it as some other file type. Anything other than these common problems is beyond me.
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

I'm using Seashore Outwing Said that's what he used so that's what I did but if you have an easier program tell me
TT2 Supporter
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Try this, I have resized it to 512 x 512 pixels for you.
Attachments
tank0610.jpg.png
tank0610.jpg.png (160.6 KiB) Viewed 6169 times
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

No I got that I want to know how I can resize it so I can do it on my own
TT2 Supporter
O M
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by O M »

00E wrote:I'm using Seashore Outwing Said that's what he used so that's what I did but if you have an easier program tell me
I'd never even heard of Seashore. Had to look it up. I would be careful with that. According to the developers, its still in beta, so there are bound to bugs with it, and you may have run into one. If you're using this, I assume you're on a Mac? If so, just use Preview to resize images. It can do that you know. Open the skin, and look under the Tools menu for an Adjust Size item. The rest will be self explanatory.

You can also grab yourself a copy of Graphic Converter It can do the resizing you're looking to do and much more and most likely won't mung up the file the way a beta app will. Technically Graphic converter is not free, but you can use it without restrictions as long as you're OK with waiting a few seconds for a countdown to finish each time you open it
Of course, you should buy a license eventually if you use it a lot.
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

?!?
TT2 Supporter