DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Skinning on a Mac

Share or download skins here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Skinning on a Mac

Post by eR!c »

I really want to be able to make my own skins because when i go and look at all these posts that have all the skins that people made i get inspired<-----used for lack of words. If there are any mac users out there who can tell me of a good program that will do the job as well as Windows Paint then could they please post something here. :thumbup:
-eR!c
Image Image

Re: Skinning on a Mac

Post by Guest »

I am on mac and I use photoshop CS3 but it is very expensive but you can get a free 30 day trial version of it. All you need is a good image editing program.

Another one is The GIMP heres a link: (it is free but very good. I would recommend it for begginers)

The GIMP
eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by eR!c »

hey thx Pink. I know im probably getting a little annoying cuz i have like a nooby post in every forum but thx for all ur advice. :thumbup: :thumbup: :monkey:
EDIT: Also what is X11 it says i need it to run Gimp.....
-eR!c
Image Image
taty MDTKL

Post by taty MDTKL »

its X11 Window System-on the install disc.
eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by eR!c »

ahhhhhh thx Ion wouldnt have guessed that! :thumbup:
-eR!c
Image Image