DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Contest

Share or download skins here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

*Stiffler

Contest

Post by *Stiffler »

ok well as some of you know i am making new tanks .i need 4 of the best skinners to skin them when i am done. any good takers and i need great skinners not people that use other ones and make little changes cough cough taty cough cough. cause i would do it my self but i am just getting into skinning and well i suck at it.
XFactor
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: Contest

Post by XFactor »

i wouldn't call myself great or the best of the best but i might be in the top 10 just cause there's so few of us. so ill throw my name into the hat until the pro's showup. look for DrSawbones Fishtank Smeagol and Speedo those are the 4 toppies i believe.

<a>Visit My Website</a>
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by DJ Wings »

I'll try to do something, but I promise nothing.
Never really gone, never really part of the game.
Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Speedo »

Speedo

Thanks for recognizing me. I think this was the first time...

but i don't think i'll be able to create something within the next week. i'm busy... :whistling: and how about a theme? what's the... er... prize? *ahem*
Gimmie the scrum!
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

lol speedo well i was hoping for soething like the reg skins we have know but with bring it up to date. and that prize is the people who can skin the tank the best gets to name it but first i gotta fix a problem with exporting it so it wont be in a week