DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

my new maranical skin

Share or download skins here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

my new maranical skin

Post by cydro »

finally, for those who want it, the skin is now available! plz do not get too many as i dont wanna hav ta pay the internet bills. plz note that ther's only 1 scrn shot of those tanks i have here (no need for scrnshots of other tanks, u already got the i dea anyway)

ufo -torque showtool view

ufo - in-game

light tank file

medium tank file

heavy tank file

ufo tank file

INStructions
plz make a back-up of ur current skin before doing this

1. right click on image and choose 'Save as..'
2. save it to 'thinktanks/game/data/shapes/tanks'
3. have fun! :rockon:

P.S. reminder, dont overload my internet flow, or i wont host this any more!

P.P.s. plz gimme info on wat to improve and other comments after u used it, thx and :rockon:
Last edited by cydro on Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
The stars.. sa..y that th..e..ga.m..e from..th..e..brain is ab..out to..ch..ang..e
In-game name: *{§yfön}* :wizard:
note: It's been a few months, and now im back for noobness!
I'll be there to add 'noobiness' 'cuz i saw heaps of ppl complaining bout that...
Random quote:Kick up the arsenal and your ready to roll..
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: my new maranic skin

Post by MusickTMG »

Wow dude

love them

10 out of 10

please send me the tank files so i can use them :)
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by cydro »

MusickTMG wrote:Wow dude

love them

10 out of 10

please send me the tank files so i can use them :)
thx 4 the feed back but plz tell me which tanks u want the bitmaps for, any/all will do :bootyshake:
The stars.. sa..y that th..e..ga.m..e from..th..e..brain is ab..out to..ch..ang..e
I'll be there to add 'noobiness' 'cuz i saw heaps of ppl complaining bout that...
Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Speedo »

ladies and gentlemen!
we have a new skinner in da house! those skins are nice. did you use a filter or something? be sure to change the brainjar though. some feedback? well, the blending I think could have been better. if you look closely, you can see the light circles are a bit pixelated as they fade into the dark background. this might be a fun little skin set to use in spooky maps. imagine...

i'll give you an 8 out of 10. :tankerhappy2:
Gimmie the scrum!
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by cydro »

spe.edo wrote:ladies and gentlemen!
we have a new skinner in da house! those skins are nice. did you use a filter or something? be sure to change the brainjar though. some feedback? well, the blending I think could have been better. if you look closely, you can see the light circles are a bit pixelated as they fade into the dark background. this might be a fun little skin set to use in spooky maps. imagine...

i'll give you an 8 out of 10. :tankerhappy2:
heheheh nice intro from speedo. :wink: now, just so that every1 knows :idea: , the program i use is adobe photoshop, the way i skin is quite simple, and the skin u just saw was made from pictures, section by section, so no, i didnt use filters. secondly, wat do u mean by 'blending'? thirdly, by light circles, do u mean the little bubbles? if so, then yes they r a bit pixelated, and fourthly, i cant really be botherd with brain jars unless its a holiday/weekend. thx :drinks:

P.S. do u want any of the tank files, speedo? u can modify them in anyway u want.
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

First skin, 10 of 10.
Now, from what I know, not many people will download the skins for heavy and ufo. If you want my advice, make one for every tank (light, med, heavy, ufo). I only usually get skins for all tanks so everything is matching. :rockon:
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by cydro »

Cylicon wrote:First skin, 10 of 10.
Now, from what I know, not many people will download the skins for heavy and ufo. If you want my advice, make one for every tank (light, med, heavy, ufo). I only usually get skins for all tanks so everything is matching. :rockon:
i know that, its just that the other tanks already have another skin and i just used the remainder to test it, anyway, im on it!
PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by PGG »

4/10. Let me see the actual templates before it gets better. Only reason I'm saying this: If YOU actually made those and didn't just copy and paste a bunch of images together, you actually have talent. Show me the actual templates, and I'll give you further feedback.
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by cydro »

PGG wrote:4/10. Let me see the actual templates before it gets better. Only reason I'm saying this: If YOU actually made those and didn't just copy and paste a bunch of images together, you actually have talent. Show me the actual templates, and I'll give you further feedback.
uhh, hello? u can already tell that by looking at 1 of the ufo pics, u can see that i used pictures rather than outlining it color by color.

there, happy NOW!!? :mad: :mad: :mad: :evil: :evil: :evil: :oops: :drive:
PGG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by PGG »

There was one little clipart thing, but I was hoping the rest you made. Oh well, grade stand, 4/10. Learn to take constructive criticism would be my biggest advice to you. What program do you use?
Pardon my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.