DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

my new maranical skin

Share or download skins here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: my new maranic skin

Post by cydro »

PGG wrote:There was one little clipart thing, but I was hoping the rest you made. Oh well, grade stand, 4/10. Learn to take constructive criticism would be my biggest advice to you. What program do you use?
not sure wat u mean by the 'clipart thing' but i use adobe photoshop incase u didnt know that

EDIT: the tank bitmaps will be available within the next week
The stars.. sa..y that th..e..ga.m..e from..th..e..brain is ab..out to..ch..ang..e
In-game name: *{§yfön}* :wizard:
note: It's been a few months, and now im back for noobness!
I'll be there to add 'noobiness' 'cuz i saw heaps of ppl complaining bout that...
Random quote:Kick up the arsenal and your ready to roll..
cpt Rik
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by cpt Rik »

I'm with pgg on this... 10 out of 10? Come on people.. :? I know it's his first skin, and I commend him for stepping into the world of skinning, but it's not amazingly good.
Tank Master
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Tank Master »

It is really great and for my first Skin even though I just started i thought skinning was hard and as i get more into it the skinning seems to get easier. one thing that I feel is that when i made the Jeep i felt like nobody makes Jeep skins anymore so i made one and ppl actually liked it...
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: my new maranical skin

Post by cydro »

skin now available! c first post for more info!
The stars.. sa..y that th..e..ga.m..e from..th..e..brain is ab..out to..ch..ang..e
I'll be there to add 'noobiness' 'cuz i saw heaps of ppl complaining bout that...
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

cydro- nice first release. Keep working on the graphics. You'll do well.

You sound like you worry about too much bandwidth being used for your skins. I don't know how much you have to worry about that with imageshack, but you might like to check out imagecave.com

I use them for my images, and never have run out of bandwidth. I thought I'd pass it on.
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by cydro »

LGM wrote:cydro- nice first release. Keep working on the graphics. You'll do well.

You sound like you worry about too much bandwidth being used for your skins. I don't know how much you have to worry about that with imageshack, but you might like to check out imagecave.com

I use them for my images, and never have run out of bandwidth. I thought I'd pass it on.
its not necessarily the bandwith, its just that i dont want heaps of bills coming into our mailbox. by the way, did ya use my skin yet? whaddaya think about it?
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

no info?

Post by cydro »

uhhh, has any1 have any comments cuz i'd like 2 no if u like it or not, there's alot of viewss here, but i dont know who got it or just seen it so plz :( :(
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

I think it looks very good for a first skin, it's definitely more than I could do! :rockon:

One thing I recommend though, is that you only make light skins most of the time. (Unless you want the skin for your own tank) Most people don't use any skins beside the light very often. 8)

-AO1
Born-Again Christian
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by cydro »

Army of One wrote:I think it looks very good for a first skin, it's definitely more than I could do! :rockon:

One thing I recommend though, is that you only make light skins most of the time. (Unless you want the skin for your own tank) Most people don't use any skins beside the light very often. 8)

-AO1
thx 4 the advice, but i dont no wat u mean by
is that u only make light skins most of the time
cuz it doesnt make sense 2 me :?
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

I meant only make a skin for the light tank most of the time. But, I'm not the most knowledgible skinner whatsoever, so don't follow my advice unless you want to. :wink:
Born-Again Christian