DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Show Me How To Skin Pleaseeeeee!

Share or download skins here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

"BIGCHRIS"
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Show Me How To Skin Pleaseeeeee!

Post by "BIGCHRIS" »

Would somebody please help,I want a skin already.I no how to find the tt files and folders,and i no were to put the skin but don"t know how to apply it, cant get it to work.can somebody show me a site on how to do this,or show me clear steps. :mad: :? :cry: HELPPPPPPP.
mixed martialarts rules........
GQ

Post by GQ »

Make a folder on your desktop and name it skins01 or what ever. Then when you see a skin you like right click on the skin and go to save as, then save it to the new folder you just made. Make sure to rename the skin before you save it fron tank01 to something else.
Rooster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rooster »

black diamond
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by black diamond »

What i do is if you have a windows XP go to my comp then local disc and then program files then it should have a folder that says the site you got tt from go in it and go to product, game, data, shapes and then to tanks and you should have the GIMP if you don't go to http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html and download it and then click the shape you want to edit and there you go

BLACK DIAMOND

BLACK Diamond