DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Tutorial: How To Get Any Fog Color You Want

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

Shadow

Re: Tutorial: How To Get Any Fog Color You Want

Post by Shadow »

ok in english
TheBMTBaron
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by TheBMTBaron »

^ If your talking about Daz's Fog Color Post, then this is what he is showing you what to do.
Open ModWiz (or Mission Folder), I think its Shift S or Shift M to make a screen pop up. On that screen, it should say "fog color". Enter one of the RGB Numbers in the space that opens when you click "fog color", Save Mission, then when the mission reloads, you should see the fog color you picked.

If your talking about the post Gar and I made, Then what we said takes place in the same place where you click "fog Color". To get rid of Fog, I think It is Fog Volume 1,2 and 3 that you change to 0. Each Fog Volume receives the number "0" in its blank.
For the Mission Area, The most used for Original TT mods is -512 -512 1024 1024. You open up "mission area" then, and enter -512 -512 1024 1024.

I havent used ModWiz for a lllloooonnnngggg time, So Im not sure about the Buttons and key bindings and all that stuff. :tankerwinks:

Hope it clears stuff up for you.

Stay Squishin,
-Squishin
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

k ill try. X :thumbup:
eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by eR!c »

thx a lot Daz! i dont use the RPG converter i just copy and paste the colors u have listed and that works fine. I have to say though the purple smoke looks so cool with the the cnite sky that T-Bone made! :thumbup:
-eR!c
Image Image
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

:razz: RPG again...
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member