DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Getting the Map to Sprrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaad Out

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

SPEEDRACER
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Getting the Map to Sprrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaad Out

Post by SPEEDRACER »

I have finally gotten Windows 7 to allow me to modify the game via my method I describe in http://www.planetthinktanks2.com/forums ... f=4&t=7222

Now for the fun... I have adjusted my map size, yes I have saved it, yes I have set it in the correct file, location, syntax, and etc.

Problem is that no matter what I do to the setting the map remains the same size.

Example:
(Original) area = "-256 -256 512 512";

(Modified) area = "-2048 -2048 524288 524288";

All my adjustments have been laid out equally and I have gone much higher in numbers but nothing seems to make it work.

Any thoughts?

I am building a very large map to run fast and crazy on with minimal random objects. Trying to recreate an old geometric cannon launcher.
[b]GO SPEEDRACER!!![/b]
SPEEDRACER
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Getting the Map to Sprrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaad Out

Post by SPEEDRACER »

... looks like I may not be able to make my big maps. No matter what I do to the code lines I have yet to expand the base map one pixel.

Anyone else using Windows 7 having similar issues?

Or am I doing it wrong?
[b]GO SPEEDRACER!!![/b]