DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Dazzles All-in-1

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Dazzles All-in-1

Post by eR!c »

Hey guys, I know it seems like I haven't searched the modding section but I have. Is it possible for someone to post the latest download link for Dazzles All-in-1 pack? I found a link in this section but when I completed all the instructions, and booted up TT, many of the maps would crash. Help would be appreciated! :rockon:
-eR!c
Image Image
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dazzles All-in-1

Post by LGM »

Here's the link... but it was last upgraded in April '09

http://www.box.net/shared/ubdezmv0l6

Here's the upgrade pack thread- http://www.planetthinktanks2.com/forums ... =13&t=2912

I wonder if the maps that are crashing are the issue. What is crashing? What maps and server are you having trouble in?

Also, are you on Windows, Mac, or Unix?
eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by eR!c »

I am using a mac and the game crashed while entering both Jerry's racing server and Ben and Jerry's. I was also trying to enter a random scrum map, I don't remember the name, and it crashed randomly. It was not modded either. And thanks for the link. Much appreciated.
-eR!c
Image Image
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

I'm also running a mac, and Jerry's race server has problems loading on macs. Often it crashes 3/4 of the way into loading. He'd like to figure out why, but so far we don't know.

See if you can get into the scrum mods or TBM mods without too much trouble. My server has my maps, and they aren't in the mod pack, so that's not a good test.

See what happens in different servers and post what you find out.
eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by eR!c »

Thank you LGM. This particular download worked much better. I am now able to get into Ben & Jerry's, however, the racing server is still crashing. So far everything else seems to bee working perfectly and I have had no other crashes besides Jerry's.
-eR!c
Image Image
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

:rockon:

Good to know it's all working as it should. :thumbup:
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

@ eR!c - I have had problems in the past joining Ben & Jerry's as well. I'm on a mac and have installed the all-in-one. I'm not sure if that helps or not, but just wanted to let you know it's not just you.