DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Mod Wizard

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

the great goose
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Mod Wizard

Post by the great goose »

Can someone put up a link for Mod wizard. Because the other older link someone posted a long time ago does not work.

Thank's :thumbup:
GOOSES ARE SPECIAL
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mod Wizard

Post by LGM »

Go to the little archive that's in my sig... it's posted in there.
the great goose
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Thank's Allot LGM
GOOSES ARE SPECIAL
the great goose
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Now how do i install this thing?old link doesnt work so i don't know how to download and install it,If someone could tell me that would be awsome

Thank's :thumbup:
GOOSES ARE SPECIAL
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Read the "readme" in the file you downloaded... or here:
Thank You for downloading Warfare's Modwizard 2.6

IMPORTANT:
-------------------

If you choose to use this script, you do so at your own risk. I (Warfare) take no responsibility for any problems which may occur as a result of installing it, attempting to install it, or using it.

Installing ModWizard:
------------------------

1. Extract the zip file into your common folder (this folder is located in the same place as your main.cs and another folder named game). The zip sould extract into a new folder named editor.
2. Open your main.cs file and add

exec("common/editor/main.cs");

near the end. If you have other scripts or utilities that require execution at the end of your main.cs file, please execute this last. Your other utilities will not be affected if you follow this instruction.

3. Other utilities that use key binds may interfere with ModWizard. Make sure you change the pref.cs file to suit your needs.

4. Create your own server with no bots and do not allow anyone to join. Mod Wizard requires you to be alone in your own server to work.

5. Press the M key to activate modwizard and then press the E key to see a list of commands modwizard can do and the keys they use. You can change these keys in the pref.cs file.

6. For use instructions please see www.radiatorgames.com
the great goose
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Could someone sendme the DSO file copy pls :(
GOOSES ARE SPECIAL