DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Custom music

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

Scorpion9
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Custom music

Post by Scorpion9 »

Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to add custom music on TT, and if so how to add it. As you know, the music that comes with the game, well it sucks, and I wanted to add some custom tracks. For the lush maps some classic rock, classical music pieces in major, and swing. For spooky, classical music pieces in minor and for frantic, heavy metal. I tried the search bar and not much came up on this subject. Thank you!
P.S. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong topic section.......
Scorpion9
The Char 2c, ultimate heavy tank.
Noobing my way through scrum since November 2009
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Custom music

Post by LGM »

Since this is a modding topic, I''m going to move this to modding.... but

Yes it is possible to change the music tracks...

Convert the music you want to use to .ogg format... Audacity is a great program for that.

Rename the music to the filename in TT.

Backup your original music.

Replace the old files with your new music files... but keep the exact same filename as the original. Fire up TT and it's good to go.

http://supra.planetthinktanks2.com/arch ... 47077.html
Scorpion9
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Re: Custom music

Post by Scorpion9 »

Thanks for the info LGM, I'll definatly give it a try. My dad owns a Cubasis VST US-428 recording device that we use to record our own music, so I'll see if that can also transform something into a .ogg format. If not, I'll download audacity. I have no idea what I'm doing, so I'm just going to give it a go!
The Char 2c, ultimate heavy tank.
Noobing my way through scrum since November 2009