DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Creative blockage

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Creative blockage

Post by THE V »

Well I'm 32 maps in to this whole modding thing now. It seems that each map keeps getting a little tougher to do. I refuse to just crank out carbon copy maps so each one has to be creative and unique. I also don't want to only make a few maps and tweak them to death. Maybe I ought to lower my standards before I lose too much hair.

Anyways now I'm stuck with an idea that I have to create a map for.... I've tried to think of others but I'm blocked. Not even excessive amounts of alcohol will help. I might have to make 3 or four of these maps in a series to get it out of my system. The problem is I have no idea how to do this series.

So if anyone likes to make .dts objects let me know. I'll be needing a few new ones made up if I want to do this series. I really don't want to have to make them myself.
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Creative blockage

Post by Cylicon460 »

What type of stuff are you talking about? Like special rocks? Or large things? PM me, I might be able to help.
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

Hop into my server and check out "River Run". I figured out how to do the first one. The next too in the series will need some new objects.

I'm thinking koi and goldfish. Dazzles has some aquatic plants that I think just need a new skin for the third one.
stiffler
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by stiffler »

do what i do use the big 25x25 brush
-set height
-make a figure for the base example a stick man
-then smooth the edges
-make a main large hill
-the small hills that connect