DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Modwiz Help

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

imasi
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Modwiz Help

Post by imasi »

I'm trying to work with modwiz on PC for the first time and seem to be having trouble with it. I followed the directions to the spot and triple checked the location of the files so I know that is not the problem. I'm wondering if the shortcut keys in Dazzles main.cs file "specifically the" if (!$server::dedicated) {
moveMap.bindCmd(keyboard, "m", "", "commandToServer('messageSent', \"/tm Going For Health Please Cover Me\");");
}
"
is getting in the way of the modwiz command startup.
"You played to win, I played to win. The difference is... I won."
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Modwiz Help

Post by Cylicon460 »

Yes, I had the same problem. Just change it to something else.
Also, if you have an admin script (ACAS) that uses the crtl-s, change that as well...
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Another solution would be to install a separate copy of TT for modwiz and take the hotkeys out of that one.

Just duplicate your copy, then go into the main.cs and remove the hotkeys code. Then use that copy when working with modwiz. You may need the registration key when you open the duplicate.
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

^ Nope. Or at least not on a Mac. When you copy you TT, you also copy the file ignition.txt. which contains your ignition code you used, so you wouldn't have to re-enter it.