DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Modding Questions

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Modding Questions

Post by Metal »

:lol: :lol: Reinstall TT Cydro :lol:
Salmon Sam
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Salmon Sam »

or just pull it out of the recycle bin...
~poopiedoodlez 4 lyfe~
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by cydro »

Salmon Sam wrote:or just pull it out of the recycle bin...
I pulled it out of a back up copy of TT so phew...
Anyway, i might figure out the tank2.cs bit some other time?
While i was sniffing through the TT folder, i noticed there were 2 Main.cs files, 1 in the top of the TT dir, the other in game/server/scripts. They seem like the same thing but are they any different? and just what is the difference between a dedicated server and a server you open ingame?

Also, i just noticed that if you change the default projectile of a tank that has a different 'count' property and use that tank, the game has an error.

^ Does this mean you have to lower that weapon's count to the normal default count?
I cant believe im asking so many questions (but i did just return to TT just recently...)

EDIT: Dazzle mentioned a tank2.cs.dso file, does that actually exist? cuz i dont seem to have it...
EDIT2: nvm i have it now
The stars.. sa..y that th..e..ga.m..e from..th..e..brain is ab..out to..ch..ang..e
In-game name: *{§yfön}* :wizard:
note: It's been a few months, and now im back for noobness!
I'll be there to add 'noobiness' 'cuz i saw heaps of ppl complaining bout that...
Random quote:Kick up the arsenal and your ready to roll..
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Metal »

main.cs in the server/scripts is something like when you use it as a exec code you'll use every exec code in that main.cs or something, don't delete it btw... could be important, and that def. proj. should be putted to the def.