DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

radar is a white box

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

radar is a white box

Post by cydro »

Hi, i just put in the files for the spiderweb radar, but when i play TT, the radar is just a plain white box.

When i right click to test the zoom function, the white box resizes, which it's supposed to.

Also, i can't see any dots on the white box.
Any help?

P.S. i would've posted this on the spider radar thread but it was too old so i made this.
The stars.. sa..y that th..e..ga.m..e from..th..e..brain is ab..out to..ch..ang..e
In-game name: *{§yfön}* :wizard:
note: It's been a few months, and now im back for noobness!
I'll be there to add 'noobiness' 'cuz i saw heaps of ppl complaining bout that...
Random quote:Kick up the arsenal and your ready to roll..
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: radar is a white box

Post by Metal »

Had same prob, try getting the 3x stuff first in there and then place the spiderweb...
cydro
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: radar is a white box

Post by cydro »

Metal wrote:Had same prob, try getting the 3x stuff first in there and then place the spiderweb...
still doesn't work :?
it wont work as soon as i place the alpha in there...
The stars.. sa..y that th..e..ga.m..e from..th..e..brain is ab..out to..ch..ang..e
In-game name: *{§yfön}* :wizard:
note: It's been a few months, and now im back for noobness!
I'll be there to add 'noobiness' 'cuz i saw heaps of ppl complaining bout that...
Random quote:Kick up the arsenal and your ready to roll..