DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TGE help!!!

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

Taco
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

TGE help!!!

Post by Taco »

i made a map on torque game engine and when i load the mission, after its at the end of the loading bar, tt crashes. If this has happened to you or you know what the problem is, please reply and help me. Thanks! :thumbup:
Image I dare you not to eat it.
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: TGE help!!!

Post by Metal »

I Won't help anyone with this anymore, allright, when people would read the stuff they would know...

Download the template the Roo posted, delete everything in the mission, and copy / Paste the template in the .mis and edit the stuff, but don't paste it over the Spawn Points and objects.... just to the terrain stuff, and put the terrain file to the one you made, Sorry I can't explain it better I don't have the template and the .mis to show you, also do that, and put the sky path to what you want...