DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Slow Tank Fix

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Slow Tank Fix

Post by Ice mom KT »

I have had a slow tank since I tweaked my perfs.cs and I think I found a fix. I know some players might have the same problem as I do so I looked for a fix. First i obsessed with my firwall and that didn't help in the least bit. Then i tried un tweaking my peerf.cs and it didnt work. So I decided to try messing around with the perfs.cs more and trying different packet rates. The code below seems to allow enough data in that you want lag alot but still keep the tank moving at a decent speed so that you wont be getting passed up left and right. For those who already tweaked your perfs.cs and didn't notice a drop in tank speed dont mess with this. For those who did tweak the perf.cs and noticed a slow in tank speed this is for you.

Code: Select all

$pref::Net::PacketRateToClient = "24";
$pref::Net::PacketRateToServer = "24";
$pref::Net::PacketSize = "400";