DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Tge mods won't load

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

bla bla
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Tge mods won't load

Post by bla bla »

I have installed it all correctly and I made a mod in the TGE program. When i was done I saved the Mis. and Ter. files. After that I
copied and pasted the MIs and Ter files into TT's mission folder. Then i went into thinktanks and I used the /mis code and opened my mod
it loaded and then this came up: You don't have the correct version of the torque game engine run this etc. etc. I am thinking i don't have the correct version. Where do I find where it says my version?
any help? thanks
█bla bla BMT█
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Tge mods won't load

Post by *Stiffler »

there could be a couple problems

but make a dedicated server folder if you dont already have one
in your dedicated folder open a notepad and put this

cd ..
ThinkTanks -dedicated -mission game/data/missions/WHAT EVER THE MISSION IS.mis -game B -log

save this into your dedicated folder

run the didcated server and you will see a comand promt in your dedicated server folder. in that folder there should be a notepad open and copy and paste it on here so i/we can tell you what is wrng
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

The same thing started to happen to me yesterday! All the mods a made wont open anymore.
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Metal »

Send me the mis and ter. I'll fix it.