DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

got TGE working....

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

what do you think of my first few maps?

GREAT!
50%
GOOD
17%
OK
33%
SO-SO
No votes
BAD
No votes

Total votes: 6

Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

got TGE working....

Post by Ice mom KT »

GREAT NEWS! After forver of trying to get TGE to work well.... I finaly made my first map! Im going to be working on a new TBM server with 10 of my mods in rotation. I only have 3 maps so far but take a look and tell me what you think!.... the first map is "Lush_Fields" the second map is "Island_Battle" the third map is "Rolling_Hills" You dont need a preload because it only takes 1-3 min's to load the maps. For those of you who dont have All the terains get dazzles upgrade pack here http://forums.planetthinktanks2.com/Thi ... =13&t=2912

*EDIT* OMG when i try to open up my missions now it wont let me... it says "You do not have the correct version of the Torque Game Engine or the related art needed to connect to this server, please contact the server operator to obtain the latest version of this game." HELP! i dont want to loose all my work!!