DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

modded objects

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

modded objects

Post by Ice mom KT »

ive been trying to figure out how to make my own objects for quite a while now but i cant seem to figure it out. what im looking for is 3d objects that i can make. kinda like what jerry has in his maps ( start sign, biuldings , boats , walls ,ect. is there software out there that i can use to make objects? is so i would love to know of it and how to use it.
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: modded objects

Post by Metal »

You need a .dts maker...

3D Max, Blender... Try to look at the .dts shapes session in the modding resoucre
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

You can also use Milkshape, which has a built in .dts exporter.

Probably one of the easier programs, but still takes a while to get used to. I also think skinning the object is a little bit more tricky with Milkshape than say 3D Max which is what I use.

Info on Milkshape here: http://chumbalum.swissquake.ch/
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

thx daz! i went to the link but.... there were a TON to download! witch one should i use :?
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Get the latest version, do some reading, its at the top!!!

If you cant even download this I would make a suggestion, dont bother because you wont be able to use the application as you will need to read how to use it. Just use the object you have and leave 3D modelling alone.

Hey I want new modders in this game but if you wont reqd things then you will never learn, you cant expect everyone else to do everything for you.
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

ok i got it! i think its pretty esy to use.... and im makeing a new object as im talking. you might expect my new object on think tanks soon
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

this i gotta see what ARE YOU "MAKING"
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

lol it wont be done for a while. im still testing it out and trying to get the scale right. not to mention add color to it. i also have to get used to the controls :tankerconfused2: they can be a bit confuseing.....