DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Codes Ain't Workin!

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Codes Ain't Workin!

Post by 00E »

I did all of that but then when I tryed to get on Think Tanks it just went white and failed! Weird I know!
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

The white screen thing... have you installed everything in the right places?

Did you accidentally rename your main.cs to main.cs.txt?

It sounds like the install went wrong somewhere. If you have a backup of your TT, that you made before installing, go to that and start again. If not, try to undo everything and start over. If you undo the install and TT works, then you should be able to go on from there.

You have to do every step right, or it won't work.

Also, running dedicated on mac isn't that easy. It took me a couple of tries to get it to work.

I could send you a script that will do it for you if I have your computer user name, and the path to the TT copy you plan on hosting from. Blind Cide sent me the script he uses, and I tweak it to be what I need. (AppleScript)
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

That'd be great thx!
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter