DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Mission Loader Problem

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Admin, Moderator

eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Mission Loader Problem

Post by eR!c »

I downloaded the mission loader for my mac and followed the directions as follows: I unzipped the file into TT/game/server/scrpts. Next I edited the TT main.cs and added at the end, exec("game/server/scripts/MissionLoaderMain.cs");. The next thing I did was try to edit my mission loader prefs to my liking and thats were my problem is. In the middle of my editing a box will pop up that says "mission loader prefs could not be autosaved" and then after im done editing when i try to save it it says "mission loader prefs could not be saved"

It would be best if a Mac user helped on this one cuz this is a Mac.

What the heck is wrong?? :?: :?: :?: :? :? :? :? :? :?
-eR!c
Image Image
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mission Loader Problem

Post by Napalm »

Eirc, I believe Art Crazy and Warfare have both made a mission loader.

In my past experiences Art Crazy's didn't work consistantly on my Mac. It would do random odd things like not change maps and such.

Warfare recently sent me a new version and it worked perfectly. I had it up over Christmas and didn't notice any problem with it.
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Stink-"Have another orange julius, jr."
ArtCrazy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by ArtCrazy »

I lost my ML source code and as such haven't been able to support it for a while... Just one thing, if you got the latest TT version and a Mac, use the version of the script made for windows...

Anyways, from what I see this isn't a bug with ML but with an app like Notepad not being able to save the prefs... No idea how to fix it, don't own a mac.
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

I should clarify,
Initially, some years back Art Crazy's MI loader worked fine. later it seemed to have a few issues. However I'm not sure if was the script or asomething that changed on Apple's part. In any event it started doing things I couldn't get resolved.

After being away for a while LGM mentioned Warfare had one and that seems to work ok.

I think you mean Textedit, notepad is one of those Windows programs :O)
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Stink-"Have another orange julius, jr."
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Yeah, Warfare sent me a Mission Loader he wanted tested. Think it was around Christmas time.

It worked sweet as can be. He also mentioned adding a few additional features to it, and then releasing it. I've been using it to load missions ever since he sent it.

If it's OK with Warfare, I can send you the script, Eric. However, I'm not sure Warfare wants it circulating yet.
If he says I can send it out, I will.
eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by eR!c »

Thanks a lot guys and I really hope warfare gives the thumbs up.
-eR!c
Image Image
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Hey,

I forgot about this thread... Warfare gave me the OK to share his Mission Loader for Macs.

I've been using it for 6-7 months, no problems...

Link here http://ttankslgm.keepandshare.com

Just look for Warfare's Mission loader.