DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

@ndy's Server

Modding questions, answers, help.....

Moderators: Warfare, Moderator, Admin

Making This Server a good idear

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes: 8

@ndy
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Re: @ndy's Server

Post by @ndy »

where i got them is a secrate but i made the skins as it wounlnd work with its orignal skin file
Voltage my name on TT
You Video Editing Exspert @ndy :)
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

The Tanks came from Instant Action and Dazzle and my self have converted the IA files to be compatable with our stand alone version, making our game look exactly like IA. We are not doing this yet until we understand all if any infringments are involved and what affects this mod pack will do to our version.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
TMG Leader
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TMG Leader »

^ that sounds nar :)
First to fall, last man standing.
@ndy
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by @ndy »

Good luck but just hope i geta little well you no because i was the one who found them 1st if you no what i mean but i wont be smarter to get it exzactly the same as instant action but i think its a bad idear stealing all there files tho and shaders files and that it could be copy write or somthing liek stealling all files we could get in trouble
Voltage my name on TT
TMG Leader
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TMG Leader »

in my opinion all the files and the title "Think Tanks" belongs to stand alone version(meaning it's Bravetree's), so I think AI took the game from us.
First to fall, last man standing.
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

@ndy, I found the IA files the same day I loaded in the beta test of IA, as did many others so I doubt your the first, but keep up the modding. Any way If you guys really want to help the game go to IA Think Tanks and spread the word about the stand alone version and send the players to our site.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
ArtCrazy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by ArtCrazy »

Actually I was the first to find the folder and then told dazzle (and posted in the IA post).

But yea, nice work... Let's see if dazzle and CB get the IA-clone version working (legally) :D
@ndy
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by @ndy »

buti was the 1st using there files onmy server so what about me?
Voltage my name on TT
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Ok @ndy , your the winner, theres a bag of candy for you behind the tree on the big hill at Medulla Mesa.

Red still sucks!
@ndy
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by @ndy »

ha ha that is funny but THIS IS SERIOUS lol just joking but at least where good friends

i dont see you on TT often

you should check out my sevrer with the 3 tanks files in it.
Voltage my name on TT