DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

YouTube Downloader

Share or Request "ONLY FREEWARE" software or games here!

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Post anything that is freeware. Request a freeware program. Any sharing of software or games other than freeware will be frowned upon.
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

YouTube Downloader

Post by Metal »

YouTube Downloader is software that allows you to download videos from YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, and many others and convert them to other video formats.

The program is easy to use, just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Ok button!
It also allows you to convert downloaded videos for Ipod, Iphone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3.

You can use YouTube Downloader to download the videos of your choice from home, at the office or in school.

Download YouTube Downloader now and get started downloading your favorite videos from YouTube.

Enjoy!

YouTube Downloader it's easy to use, the interface is intuitive. Simply copy and paste the video URL and press Ok button. The window of download will appear.

# Intel Pentium 233 Mhz (or equivalent processor, such as AMD) or better
# Windows 2000/XP/Vista
# Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
# 64 MB of RAM
# Adobe Flash Player

Click Here!
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: YouTube Downloader

Post by LGM »

And for those with mac or windows or linux, you can do the same and more at this site:

Zamzar

This site allows you to download video, but it also allows conversion between many different filetypes.

I use it to download Beany Boy episodes, but it's also useful for converting files you have. For example, docx format files... the pesky new filetype in Word... you can convert them to .doc easily.
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: YouTube Downloader

Post by Scyth »

orrr... you can just go to the youtube movieclip you want and then change the url to kickyoutube.
I ll take the promo from my WARHAMMER guild (when I still played, but im still in the community).

normal URL:

Code: Select all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nunbJ-QHNGI&feature=PlayList&p=6AC47921F9D735DE&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=24
download URL:

Code: Select all

http://[b]kick[/b]youtube.com/watch/?v=nunbJ-QHNGI&feature=PlayList&p=6AC47921F9D735DE&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=24
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish