DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Net Meter (check your download & upload speeds)

Share or Request "ONLY FREEWARE" software or games here!

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Post anything that is freeware. Request a freeware program. Any sharing of software or games other than freeware will be frowned upon.
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Net Meter (check your download & upload speeds)

Post by CB »

Click Me!

NetMeter - became finally number one after a long time being undecided between this tool and NET Traffic Meter. NetMeter is a simple beauty, graphically as well as in regards to quality and usability. When NetMeter starts it stays on top of other windows awaiting your right mouse click in its window area. The first stop you want to make is the Option menu. You will notice that you have quite a load of features to choose from to make NetMeter measure what you want and present it to you as you want. Besides of the window properties (stay on top, show caption, snap to edges, transparency, etc.) you can also influence background, colors fonts and grid to fit your taste. Besides of the colored graph (shonwing upload, download and total as overlay bars) you can also display current and total DL/UL values as text. The second stop you want to make is the Totals submenu. The traffic that has been measured so far is presented to you broken down to daily, weekly and monthly statistics. This is a very nice feature if you want to double-check against you Internet provider's bill. Nicely done is NetMeters projection of your estimated future usage based on the traffic you caused so far. NetMeter deteced all 22 physical and logical network devices in my PC running Windows Vista. This is amazingly good compared to a whole bunch of other tools not even detecting one. If you like you can only select your Bluetooth device and just measure how much traffic you use for sending ring tones to your mobile phone. The only odd thing I noticed was that the maximum value (can be optionally displayed as text) was always shown as 1.19 MiB/s. That is obviously wrong and also differs from 1.99 MiB/s which is the peak value in the Totals and Report display.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Net Meter (check your download & upload speeds)

Post by Ice mom KT »

WOW thx this really helps me
rOOts
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Re: Net Meter (check your download & upload speeds)

Post by rOOts »

i think my speed is not fast we have too many game lol
Think Tanks Player
ThinkTanks ROCKS!