DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TRACK MANIA

Share or Request "ONLY FREEWARE" software or games here!

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Post anything that is freeware. Request a freeware program. Any sharing of software or games other than freeware will be frowned upon.
Mr Phobik
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

TRACK MANIA

Post by Mr Phobik »

IMO possibly one of the best racing games for PC ever made...
The game is called "TrackMania" and there are different versions of it..(eg. TrackMania sunrise, United) and the free version of it is "TrackMania Nations". For me the game was so good I bought it!! :monkey: (I now play the United version, which is $40 US)
The website for it is: http://trackmania.com/en/ - Download it install it & create an account - and your on your way....Oh and BTW , you will need a high end graphics card to be able to run this.

If you end up installing it you can add me as a buddy.. My user name on the free version is "mr__phobik" - I don't go on the free version much though.

Check it out.
-Phobik.
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: TRACK MANIA

Post by Metal »

I know the game MP, Voltage playing it, I'll stay on TT anyway :rockon: