DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Team Battle Mode League Season 12: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Team Battle Mode League Season 12: Season Mode

Post by Cloud »

Good games last night. Remember, we do not have a game next week because it is thanksgiving holiday in the United States.

We will be playing the week after that and this time we plan to use the new warfare script that keeps track of all your stats. It will be very interesting to see what the stats look like. They are lagless and all you need to is install a few things. Warfare emailed each and every one of you. Please check your email you registered with on this site or an email that I know of. I have an email for every player, and if you didn't get an email from Warfare, please let me know.

We have held off using this new script because warfare, me, phob and a few others are trying to get everybody on the script. It is very simple to install, similar to a map pack. If you need help, phob and I would be happy to assist. We are very flexible also.

Speaking about a map pack, I apologize for not having the schedule with all the maps on it prepared quite yet. This season, we are providing all newly modded maps. If you have the dazzle pack, you should have most if not all the maps. I will try to get a map pack up for people to download terrain files soon.

One more quick thing. If captains are having player attendance issues, please let me know so we can sort it out early on in the season. Much more fun if we have 4 on 4 + games. Also, I need team names!

Anyways, have a nice holiday break, and we will see you in a few weeks. :rockon:
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

I'm curious how the servers were for everyone?
Usually Phobiks servers are good for this West Coast player as long as there aren't more than 8 players in the server, gets real bad over 10 players.
However during the game it was much more sluggish for me (and others) than usual.
The ol driving in molasses , shooting under water syndrome.
Just wonder if others had that in either game?
I often have issues during league games as it is prime time here in west coast so bandwidth on cable tends to be stretched.
That said thanks much for the servers, getting this started!
gg's to weasels team, well played!
Beware when our rust is wiped clean though....
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

I believe the servers are the same as Phobik's beta. They weren't sluggish for me. Maybe it was just that night.

Everybody is shaking off that rust real fast it seems. :thumbup:
Mintz
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Mintz »

This last weeks server was like being underwater looking out. as long as I was sitting the view was great but as soon as you started moving it was impossible to get a good focus on any target or get any kind of fire rate. I myself believe this is because everyone was on Skype while playing. I have not had any trouble in the same map since that night and the only change is that I am not on Skype. So I am letting my team know I wont be using any chat for the next game.
Mintz....
Trials by the adversarial contest must in time go the way of the ancient trial by tank battle and blood.
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

No server problems so far, but I still haven't received an emai for the stat script.

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

^^MIntz, I can almost guarantee you the other team was using skype. I wasn't on skype that night, since I wasn't on the roster, and I was having lag issues...doubtful skype was the issue.

Just as fyi, we'll field a team that's able to use all tools to our advantage, and I believe that includes using skype.

If you have any issues regarding the team, let's discuss somewhere other than this forum.

Have a nice Thanksgiving.
gray
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by gray »

Magenta fades to Gray. I'm in for pinky. and skype, holy crap I'm upgraded, let me see if I can get skype to work
Last edited by gray on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

Hey Captains!

Just want to let you know that if you're seeing potential attendance problems for your team, I am still in the reserve pool. I've got skype and my schedule is clear on Wednesday nights during gametime.

It's getting lonely in this one-woman pool.. someone throw me a flotation ring?
meow !
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

Yes Parcat, you will be on Weasels team tonight.
Mintz
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Mintz »

invalid packet error

Some players are getting this error message in a few of the maps for this years TBML ie MistyMount.ter for example. This problem does not happen to everyone for some reason and that part I don't know the answer for.
The way I was able to fix this issue after asking Woot and Phob was to open up my game/data/missions folder and locate the MistyMount.ter file of the map I was getting the invalid packet error for ie MistyMount.ter and delete that .ter file. Then let the map preload again by entering the server. This is what worked for me.

Mintz
Trials by the adversarial contest must in time go the way of the ancient trial by tank battle and blood.