DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

C_lion
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Post by C_lion »

Im not getting into a long discussion here but these the facts. Soap says "C_Lion just pumps lead into me in an almost undefendable fashion".

Soap shot waaaaaaay early. It was blatant and intentional and he knew it. He probably was just feeling funny and cavalier but bottom line, it was the turning point of the game. You all know I have enough trouble and I don't need nonsense like that. Nobody does. Pretty soon everybody gets pissed and its the wildwest. Thats why I quit after the first game. I appreciate Soap saying "ALMOST undefendable" since there was more than one incident involved.

I don't care in a regular game, heck, I'm over it already, but if your only gonna play one game or maybe 2...you want it to count. No hard feelings Soap. Subject closed for me.
.......It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames.
TrouserChili
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by TrouserChili »

I don't feel that strongly about one game. I was having a crappy day anyway, but I feel that strongly about bm'ers, pre-firers, or whatever you call ppl who start lighting you up when there's a quarter of the map between you and the flag.

Thanks Sup, but I don't need a charity positioning. Zante won the game and I came in second. Without the shooters possibly different but no way to know. Second place points are all I earned.

I'll finish the last two games if I can.
What is Scrum???
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Thanks Trouser...

I wasn't suggesting it for charity - just that you are the one that seems to have gotten the brunt of it.

My suggestion wouldn't strip Zante of a #1 spot, just award you one as well.

Ultimately, its Parcat's decision. I was just making suggestions to remedy this and for all to cool off.
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
C_lion
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by C_lion »

OK...just one more comment....lol.
I think what supra says underscores the reason people get so pissed.
"His POTENTIAL score was hindered due to the BMING"
I don't do time travel anymore but when I did it was amazing how just one small incident in the past could alter future events. My point? ANY BMing could change the outcome of the game for ANY person or persons that were BMed or just playing in the game. (Unless by "BMing" you mean forcing Ex-lax on an opponent). But I digress...

Like Trouser said....he was having a crappy day anyway and so was I. Didn't take much to push us over the edge. He was playing really well. Was probably feelin better. I scored one....was feeling better...then RATTA-TAt_TAT_TATRATTA_TAT and my whole world changed!! I was devastated by the cold manner in which I was assaulted for doing nothing but trying to lay hold of flag. A flag that is near and dear to my heart. A flag that is a beacon to TT'rs everywhere!!! (you feelin this?) I just snapped like a finger frozen in liquid nitrogen then hit with a hammer. Like a fresh pea off the vine. Like a stale bread stick in the mouth of a pit bull. Like a....well....need I go on? I was traumatized. I know you have all been there. In my blind rage...(yes...now you know why I play so badly, I'm blind) I just started shooting at SS in retaliation when my heightened senses told me his tank was near. Apparently my senses were wrong once and TC was hit and for that I am deeply sorry. If I had it to do over again I would have just shot myself. That would show em. But back to time travel thing...did I ever tell you about the time I screwed up a hot date by trying to go back in time to make the hot date turn out hotter? Maybe next time.
.......It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames.
Weasel
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Weasel »

Week 2: I got 2nd twice and deserve 3 points for that week, not 2.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

@Weasel, I told you I would fix that when I edit the graphs. CHILL.

@Everyone affected by Soap's BMing, this was a bad judgment call on my part. I just thought Server B would appreciate a 5th player because I knew ya'll would be one short. I apologize, Server B. As I will continue to remind you guys, this is merely a tank game--no need to get heated over all this.

@Trouser, I'm sorry you weren't having a good day. And I am sorry last night's game only added to that. Thank you for you willingness to continue the league (if you are able to make it, of course).

My verdict is that everyone will get the points they earned. This is my fault more than anyone's and that played out in my 2 game losing streak last night. No worries--I got what I deserved. If you are unhappy with my verdict... well... I don't care.

EDIT: From now on I would appreciate it if you would come to me with these issues instead of posting them here. Trouser, you could have *easily* left your game, come to server A and talked to me about it, especially since you claim how Tumble (the admin) leaving affected the rest of the game.

Thank you all for your cooperation.
meow !
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

^Welcome to TT babysitting..err..I mean being a commissioner, lol.
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

^So true.
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

I've been meaning to say for a while that you (parcat) have been doing a very good job pulling this league off.
Despite the past weeks wrinkles in server B, it has gone surprisingly (imho) smooth, given the obstacles of scheduling, servers, personalities that can and will come up to throw a wrench in the works.
Very good job!!!
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

Thanks, Baba!! All I want is to see this community survive through the unknown that is now Thinktanks. We need to stick together in order for things to work smoothly. Working out the wrinkles is better than ignoring them. I'm just glad people are still somewhat cooperating with me in this league--I've made some crappy mistakes.
meow !