DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Post by parCAT »

All right guys, here is Week 4 (4/13) Server Assignments:

I would like to remind you all that in the rules section IN GAME CONFLICT, it states, "If there is a conflict between players, please bring it to the attention of the Commissioner or the admin of the server. We're all here to have FUN, not to get caught up in drama or egos. Please keep that in mind, players." Since the admin left, someone should have come and got me in Server A. I just want to make that known, since I guess no one actually read that...

Anyways, as of right now, the top 5 players are kj, myself, Weasel, Zante and supra. This last week could determine who makes it.

I would like to take time to mention that in the case there is a tie for the last spot in the Top 5 duel, whoever got the points first will get the spot. For example, if Rx and/or C_lion get first place in their game this week, they will receive 4 points, which brings them to 6. I have 6 points, so if I lose my game(s) this week, the 3 of us all have 6. Since I got my 6 points first, I would take the last spot in the Top 5 duel. Same thing happens if Trouser reaches 6 points with me or 8 points with Zante.

Can't wait for this final battle!!
meow !
kj
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by kj »

Par Cat, you need to correct my score. This past week (#3) I got 3 goals in first game, 9 in the second game, for an average of 6.
Thanks
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

Actually, kj, the goals you score are not averaged. You get a certain number of points per position you come in; if you play 2 games these are averaged. For example, if you come in 1st place in the 1st game, you get 4 points. If you come in 2nd place in the second game, you get 3 points. When averaged, you get 3.5 points.

I did not get a screenie from our first game in Server A, so I just made the graphs as if you came in 2nd, Weasel in 1st, RX in 3rd and me in 4th. I may be wrong... Anyone in Server A remember who came in what place? I apologize for not getting a screenie.
meow !
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

Okay guys. Next week is TOP 5 DUEL!!! No games were played tonight either because people didn't show or there were server issues. Zante, Weasel, Supra, and Trouser are receiving 2 points for being the only 4 to show up. Everyone else receives 0, but that doesn't matter much because the Top 5 players are already designated: Weasel, kj, Supra, Zante and I. If anyone from the Top 5 cannot make it at the very last minute, Trouser will take their spot in the duel.

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK, TOP 5ers!!!
meow !
kj
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by kj »

sorry i couldnt show, my Mom had an accident and was in the ER (where my dad works), anyway, glad I wasn't bumped.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

I'm sorry to hear that, kj. Don't even worry about it. I hope all is well now.
meow !
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

Top 5 duelers--Tonight is the night that we will find who really is top 5 material. It's going to be a battle of skill and luck. I hope you are all prepared for battle!

I will be recording the game--I can't promise HD quality, but it should be sufficient.
meow !
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

There were 3 games played tonight--the first one Weasel and I tied for first; supra left in the middle of the game in a rush of fatherliness. The second game Zante beat Weasel, kj and myself (supra did not return). The last game Zante, Weasel and I duked it out as a tie breaker. With a win margin of 6 points, the wrathful Weasel beat the two of us with 9 points total.

:monkey: Weasel is THE TOP 5 CHAMP!!! CONGRATS!!!!! :monkey:

Special thanks to Phobik who hosted our games throughout the short season. And I want to thank all of the participants of ISL--you're what made the league succeed when so many tankers thought it would fall apart!!
meow !
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

WSA!!!!