DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Post by parCAT »

Commissioner/Coordinator: parCAT

Official Hoster: Phobik (2 Servers)

Game times are Wednesdays at 10 pm EST (7pm PST)

-----------------------------------------

Rules
-All indy rules apply: no intentional diving, camping, close-to-goal lurking, shooting players who do NOT have the scrum or explicit name-calling; we are civilized human beings playing a tank game, do not make a huge deal out of something so insignificant.

Important Things to Know
TEAM PLAY: Any attempt to play as a team will result in disqualification by the admin.

LEAGUE MANAGEMENT: The league is mainly managed by parCAT and if anyone has a question, feel free to email her at parcat_tank@yahoo.com.

GAMES & TIMES: There will be 1 weekly game on Wednesdays (3/23-4/20) at 10pm Eastern time, 7pm Pacific time.

MAPS & SERVERS: Phobik is hosting the 2 servers for the games. There is a mappack available.

LAG / CONNECTION ISSUES: Lag or connection issues should be tested and worked out BEFORE the start of the game.

SCORING: The point system is simple:
-1st place--4 points
-2nd place--3 points
-3rd place--2 points
-4th place--1 point
-5th place--0 points

ATTENDANCE: For this league, attendance is MANDATORY. If you miss a week, you get a 0 in your score slot (for that week). Please let parCAT know AT LEAST a day before that game if you will not make it as it will affect how the teams are mixed in the servers.

IN-GAME CONFLICT: If there is a conflict between players, please bring it to the attention of the Commissioner or the admin of the server. We're all here to have FUN, not to get caught up in drama or egos. Please keep that in mind, players.

TOP 5 DUEL: After the 4 weeks of games, there will be a Top 5 Duel game for the top 5 scoring players (based on the chart). Winner takes all.

--------------------------------------------

MAPPACK: All of the season maps are available in the download below. You may have to download each of the 5 maps individually (just click the "download" button to the right of each .ter file). Once all are downloaded, go into your TT game folder and put the .ter files in your missions folder (game>>data>>missions)--if you are asked to replace any items just select YES to all. If you have any problems doing this please email parCAT (parcat_tank@yahoo.com).

http://www.mediafire.com/?g1myk5kc8r1ax

---------------------------------------------

---> Season Schedule <---

---> Score Chart <---

---> Score Graphs A & B <---

---> Map Summary <---

All maps by Triv
Frigus Flumen

Jungle Groove

Forgotten Faces from Past

Anacalypsis Arcanum

Treasure Island (Top 5 Duel map)
meow !
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Indy Scrum League 2011: Season Mode

Post by parCAT »

For March 23rd (Next Wednesday) here's the Server Assignments!

The Map pack has been created!! Look ^ for the link!!
meow !
TrouserChili
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by TrouserChili »

drat!!! You put me in group A? That looks like the tough one. I'd rather play in that weak looking group B....should be easy to come out on top of the likes of Weazy and TB :)

On a more serious note, kind of sad that only 11 people were interested in this. We had much higher turnout at I.A. for both the '08 and '09 indie tourneys :(
What is Scrum???
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

I am disappointed with the player turnout... I thought there would be a lot more, but it seems not many players like indy. Oh well, we will have fun nonetheless!
meow !
ZanteWarrior
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by ZanteWarrior »

Looks like it has finally started... im in for a little fun.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

An old player has joined back into the gameplay--ChorionicIce!!!! Now there will be 6 players in each server!
meow !
Weasel
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Weasel »

top 4!
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

Unfortunately, fishtank and TankerBel weren't there, but there were great games tonight, guys! Can't wait for next week. Also, it was brought to my attention that a few of the players thought that there were 2 games involved. I have nothing against that idea, and I really think it would be a lot more fun and intense with 2 games instead of 1; the scores for each player will be AVERAGED, not added together (the range would be too great to fit everyone on the graph; less messy too). Let me know your thoughts, players (only ones in the league, please).

EDIT! SERVER ASSIGNMENT HAS BEEN CHANGED. Here is the NEW Week 2 Group Chart (3/30)

SCORES AND GRAPHS ARE POSTED!!!

Note: there are 2 graphs because there weren't more color choices on my graph-making app. Although there is only a slight distinction of scores on the graphs, in future weeks you will be able to see how each player is doing a lot more clearly--I apologize for the confusing graphs this week.
meow !
Weasel
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Weasel »

TW's graph said he got 5 points this week...dont think he did.
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

this is turning out to be quite interesting. great job on getting this off the ground Cat. i will enjoy watching each weeks progression.

i can see this being a viable continuing league. i think more players will be interested in signing up if it runs again including myself.

good luck to all the participants!
Dont Go Ninja'in Nobody Don't Need Ninja'in