DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Indy Scrum League 2011: Interest & Signup Thread!!

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

TrouserChili
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Indy Scrum League 2011: Interest & Signup Thread!!

Post by TrouserChili »

Just in case not enough are interested to have a full blown league you can always do a tourney over the course of a few days or weeks.

We had several successful weekend tournaments at IA with a very workable format for around 10 to 15 players. Werf set up a good one for TT and can probably let you know the format.
What is Scrum???
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

TrouserChili wrote:Just in case not enough are interested to have a full blown league you can always do a tourney over the course of a few days or weeks.
Yes, I was thinking of starting to organize a smaller version of what I had originally wanted to do. Honestly, if everyone that has signed up actually plays, 2 servers with 5 players in each wouldn't be so bad. In fact, it might be a bit more logical.. Also, I'd probably cut the time lapse of time in half to 4 or 5 weeks. In any case, I'll work something out and have a couple others give some input.
TrouserChili wrote:We had several successful weekend tournaments at IA with a very workable format for around 10 to 15 players. Werf set up a good one for TT and can probably let you know the format.
Actually, TumbleWeed is one who sparked this idea in my head. I had asked him what IA used to be like and he talked about the leagues. He also said that Werf was the one who put all this together. I'll see if I can get some input from him as well.

13 MORE DAYS TO SIGN UP!!!
meow !
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

As you know already miss parkitty from our Skype'm chat,Im all in.
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"

C_lion
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by C_lion »

Since you all seem to prefer me as an alternate...just sign me up as the stand in for the final championship. If that isn't acceptable, then OK, sign me. I'm a glutton for punishment.

NOW...whas this about "RULES"? There are "RULES"??? Seriously? Why doesn't anybody ever tell me this stuff??? I'm sooooo embarassed!!!! :tankerembarras:
.......It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames.
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

C_lion wrote:Since you all seem to prefer me as an alternate...just sign me up as the stand in for the final championship. If that isn't acceptable, then OK, sign me. I'm a glutton for punishment.
C_lion, this is INDY ONLY. There are no alternates or back-up players. This league is every man/woman for him/herself. You either sign-up to play or you don't. Simple.
C_lion wrote:NOW...whas this about "RULES"? There are "RULES"??? Seriously? Why doesn't anybody ever tell me this stuff??? I'm sooooo embarassed!!!!
Did you read the first page of this thread? It's just indy scrum played at league standards and competition. There is a score graph, some judges and some serious indy intensity. I haven't worked out a schedule yet but there will be 1 game a week (Wednesdays @ 10pm EST) for 4-5 weeks (again, haven't decided yet). Depending on how many more players sign up, there will be 2-3 servers. It's just like PSL except team play is NOT PERMITTED. There are no teams, but skype is acceptable.

NOW do you understand?
meow !
C_lion
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by C_lion »

C_lion, this is INDY ONLY. There are no alternates or back-up players. This league is every man/woman for him/herself. You either sign-up to play or you don't. Simple.

Did you read the first page of this thread? It's just indy scrum played at league standards and competition.

Really? You took me seriously? The only thing I was serious about was the 'sign me up' part.

And thank you BTW for all the work your putting into this. Now pet urself and calm down. Image
Last edited by C_lion on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.......It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

:tankerwinks:

Very noice, Leone! heh
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

I swear more fights would be prevented if there was a just kidding smiley. :thumbup:
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

Aha... good one. :tankerdown:

I've added you.

Sign-Ups have been set back a week--Sunday March 6th.
meow !
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

All right guys, here is the OFFICIAL PLAN:

1. Signups end in 2 days (Sun, March 6th)
2. LEAGUE BEGINS IN 3 WEEKS (March 23rd; the week immediately after TBML) @ 10pm EST!!!!
3. This will go on for 4 weeks
4. After the 4 weeks there will be ONE championship game with the top 4 scorers.
5. League ends on April 20th.

IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED, YOU NEED TO REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!! If you cannot post for some reason, email me at parcat_tank@yahoo.com

If you do not post a reply, I will NOT include you in the schedule.
meow !