DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Team Battle Mode League Season 11: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Team Battle Mode League Season 11: Season Mode

Post by parCAT »

CHART UPDATED!! I will fix this one tomorrow but it's up for all to see until then.
meow !
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Post by drsawbones »

Running TBML wc1 with JaggedEdge.mis as
backup server for your killing fun on Wednesday.
Doc
DrSawbones™(UF)

supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Hey everyone,

Unless something changes, the TBML games for this week are going to postponed.

The master server is down and that presents some problems for us to communicate and ensure that everyone can make it.

If the server should come back on, games are on.

If not, games are postponed one week, and hopefully we can resume the normal schedule on Feb 2. If not, we will have to see what our options are at that point.

Thanks!
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
ZanteWarrior
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by ZanteWarrior »

btw... i sen tyou the email parcat... but im free to play on whoever teams needs me, dont think im espically good in TBM but i know that a extra body on the field means alot
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

@Zante: got the email, I replied too.

I hope the master server goes back up! *crosses fingers*
meow !
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Seems unlikely that the server will be back for tomorrow, so I put my server up with all the maps that have been run so far. No password, either.

The admin pass is the same as the usual league admin pass. Enjoy.
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Hey everyone,

Lets go ahead and make the updates so that we can play next week using Phobik's master server.

If you are HOSTING games for the league, please make the necessary changes to allow for this. Perhaps someone who does host can enlighten us all here what is required for those who are hosting.

If you are a player, please see this information at the below link and make the necessary adjustments:

http://www.planetthinktanks2.com/forums ... bc&start=0

I am going to go ahead and say that the games for next week (Feb 2) are going to be played - master server up or down, so its imperative that your teams make these adjustments so play next week.

Thanks!
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

Agreed!
Captains should get back to their teams soon about them adding the necessary info to their TT app to allow access to Phobiks server.
It took me maybe 2 minutes to do it. I'm no techno-genius either.

I posted the Mac specific instructs on that same thread as the one supra linked above.
If anyone is having problems they should post with questions.
We can make this work.

If players cant do it, are flaking out , lets get reserves to fill in for them.

This may be TT of the future (at least for the near future) so we need to get the word out to as many players as possible about the phobik server conversion.

Read the "Master Server Down" thread in the general Forums to hear more about the master server issue from the Garage Games folks (I'll post updates if/when i get them there)
Mr Phobik
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Post by Mr Phobik »

Hosters need to apply the same changes as players. There is no difference.

I am going to also host a server as my server always shows 100% now.

pho
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Hey everyone,

I hate to say this... but this weeks games are postponed.

Let me explain why it wont work to have games this week. Much effort has been put into establishing a master server that will effectively deliver a heartbeat ping to servers and then return to the end user with an active list of servers for the player.

Phobik and others have worked on this extensively. The bottom line is that the server list returns erratic results. What that means is that, we may have 10 servers online and available, but only 5 are showing. Upon refresh, maybe 4 will show. Another refresh then shows 6. Some servers don't show at all.

In fact, Phobik's own servers, have failed to show for the last 2 days, even when they have been running non-stop.

This is unworkable as a league. We are trying to get this resolved, and if anything breaks our way, we will play this Wednesday. As it stands now, we are at a stand still. I have emailed some larger tech people in our community that have been absent for a while to ask for their help in resolving this technical issue. So far no word.

I also have some good news that there does exist code that allows a the master server to function and return a fully realized server list from Garage Games, that may in fact be available to us in the near future. Unfortunately, GG does not own the IP rights to this, and so that is also up in the air. There is investigation happening to determine what it would take legally for us to secure and use the master server code that guarantees stable results in the server lists within the games.

I will keep you posted. I do hope we will be able to continue this league, and that a solution will be found.